Chapter 1:~Good news~

(A month later)

Elora sat in her room on her couch, reading a book. Suddenly, a maiden entered the room,
"Your Highness, shall I change your sheets?,"
"Yes, thank you,"Elora said tiredly.
And the maiden smiled as she saw that the sheets were clean.
"Your Grace, when was the last time you bleed?,"The maiden asked.
And Elora looked up at her, "A little more than a month,"
And the maiden smiled, "You've changed, My Queen,"
And Elora smiled, "I wanted to wait a few days to be sure,"
And Alana smiled, "Then go and tell your husband,"
And Elora smiled and went out into the throne room, "Elladan!,"
And Elladan turned to her, "Elora, what is it?,"
And Elora smiled, "I've got something to tell you!," Elladan turned to the ambassador,
"Leave us," And the ambassador bowed and left. "Elora, what's going on?,"Elladan asked his wife.
Elora smiled, "I wanted to wait some more days to be sure,"
"You're not?...,"Elladan began.
Elora smiled and nodded, "It's been some more days now and I'm sure. I'm with child. Our first child at last!,"
And Elladan hugged her tightly and spun around with her in his arms.

(Later that night in Rivendell)

Elora put on a dark blue long elven dress

Silvery diamond leaf earrings

And a silvery tiara with diamonds

And a pair of silver slippers.

And she and Elladan traveled to Rivendell.

(Rivendell)

"Elora, welcome back. It's been a long time,"Elrond smiled.
And Elora smiled, "Yes, it has,"
Elrond smiled, "Your father and brother awaits you in the hall,"
And they went into Elrond's home.

"Elora, I've missed you!," Thranduil said and he hugged his daughter.
"I've missed you too, Adar,"Elora said.
And Legolas hugged his sister.
"Well, we have something to tell you,"Elora began.
"Well, go on,"Thranduil said.
And Elora smiled,"I'm with child,"
And Legolas smiled, "That's wonderful news,"
And Thranduil smiled, "It is indeed,"
Elrond smiled, "Then we have to celebrate tonight,"

(Later that night)

Elora glanced at the guests. Her people was happy that she was awaiting an heir. But she knew her father would step down from the throne and gave it to Legolas when he was married and decided he was ready.
She knew her brother wasn't that happy to think about being King yet. Hopefully it would be a long time before their father decided for Legolas to get married.
She didn't want her brother to be forced into a marriage like she was. Even though she had started to like Elladan.

She glanced at the three dragon cubs she had taken under her care a few days ago.
One had been a light dragon and was orange/yellow that like a dark fire dragon is shooting fire. And then there was a dark fire dragon, and a night dragon cub who usually hunts during the nights and their dark skin can glow in the darkness. They shot fire or strangle their prey.

Elora let the light dragon crawl up on her shoulder.
And Arwen stepped forward with her son in her arms, "He's cute. What kind of dragon is he?," And she studied the orange/yellow dragon with big wings with a silvery pattern.
He's a light dragon. His name is Shadowlight, and then we have 'Lightning'. He is Night dragon. And then we have Star. She's a dark fire dragon,"

And Shadowlight made a star illusion with her light. And Eldarion laughed a little. And Elora smiled when she thought of her children growing up with these dragons.
And she turned to her dragons,
"Fly back home. I'm leaving soon,"
And the dragon cubs flew away out of the window.

Elora sighed and went out into the garden and she looked into the dark night. Something was moving in the shadows. But what?