Chapter 3:~The Christening~

(Some months later)

Elora was in labour in her room in The Light Kingdom.
"Come on, Elora, you're almost there!,"Alana said. And suddenly, they could hear sounds of baby cries.
Alana smiled. And Elora laid down on the people in exhausted.
"My Queen, you're having a daughter,"The maid wife said.
And Elora smiled at the little elleth baby girl in the maiden's arms.

The maiden cleaned the baby and wrapped it in a blanket and placed the child in Elora's arms.
"Talindra,"Elora named her. And the maids left the room.
And Elladan entered the room.
Elora smiled at her husband, "Elladan. Come in and see her,"

And Elladan sat down beside her at the edge of the bed and smiled at his daughter,
"What's her name? Have you named her yet?,"
Elora smiled, "Her name is Talindra,"
Elladan smiled, "It's perfect for her," And he gave Elora a kiss on the side of the forehead.

And Elladan smiled, "Are you sure you are strong enough to have the christening tonight?,"
Elora nodded, "Yes, I'm fine, I promise,"
And Elladan smiled.

(Emersion's lair)

A guard entered Emersion's throne room.
"My Lord, Elora has had the child. The Christening is tonight,"
And Emersion smiled wickedly, "I have a Christening to get to,"

(The Light Kingdom)

Elora put on a dark/light blue dress with silvery details.

A silvery tiara with diamonds

And a pair of silver slippers

And she went out into the throne room where her and Elladan's daughter already laid in her childbed.
Legolas smiled at his sister, "She's beautiful. Just like her mother,"
Thranduil smiled, "She's got your beauty that you inherited from you and Legolas mother,"

And Elora smiled and took her daughter into her arms and the Leclitras Queen named the little elleth princess.
And Elora placed Talindra in the childbed.
Suddenly, the gates opened and a man entered the hall,
"I hope I'm not late. Magic can be unpredictable sometimes,"
And Elora looked at the man, "Who are you? Why are you here?,"
The man smiled, "Elora, you've grown to a beautiful young elleth,"
And The Leclitras Queen looked at the man,
"Don't I know you from somewhere,"
The man smiled, "No, probably not. But I think you've met my father and brother,"

And Elora looked at the man suspiciously. There was something familiar about him. But she couldn't remember what.
And the man smiled wickedly, "I'm here for my revenge on you Elora,"
"What do you mean? I've never seen you in my life,"Elora explained.
The man smiled, "It's because you don't remember. You were only 10 years old (1 year old in human years) when I met you the last time,"
And Elora looked at him confused, "I don't have any idea of what you're talking about! How can you possibly want to revenge on me if I don't even know what I've done to you,"
And The man smiled wickedly, "You will find out when you remember who I am,"
And The light Kingdom's guards stepped forward. And attacked the strange man who send them aside with his magic,
"It seems like my powers is showing up,"

And Elora stepped forward, "You will not ruin my Kingdom!,"
And she went against him, ready to use her magic when the man sent her aside and went over to her,
"Never hesitate! I thought my brother had taught you that. But it seems you like to get yourself killed!,"
Elora swallowed, "Do I know you?,"
And the man smiled wickedly, "No, I'm Cirdan's little brother, Emersion. To answer your question. I know you Elora. I've known you all your life, Dragon Queen. I watched you suffer at the hands of my brother. I watched Cristiana love and care for you like her own daughter. And then, she got sick because of you when she heard of her husband's defeat that you and your brother caused. And then you took my father from me. And now you're going to pay!,"
And Elora looked at him angrily, "Well, what are you waiting for!? Kill me!,"
And Emersion smiled wickedly, "Not yet. I want you to suffer first," And Legolas took out his bow and arrows,
"Hey! Get away from her!,"
And he shot an arrow against Emersion who caught the arrow in his hand,
"Pathetic!,"
And he let the arrow fell to the floor. And he disappeared in a dark cloud of smoke.

And a dragon cub landed on Elora's shoulder. And Elora turned to the dragon, "Fly, Star. Go and get Starlight," And Star flew away.