Chapter 14:~The battle~

(A few days later)

Elora and the others walked through the corridors in The Light Kingdom's castle.
Legolas and Alianna had become very close. And they had actually started to love one another. And Elora was happy for that. Since she and Elladan still did not love each other.

Suddenly, a guard came running,
"Your majesty, we're under attack. Black Knights on their way against the castle,"
And Thranduil turned to his guard, "Prepare for battle,"

(Later on the battlefield)

Elves fought against the knights. And Elora came flying on Nagendra who shot fire against the knights and burned them to the ground.

Galadriel shot her powers at the knights. And Elora looked at the knights suspiciously who had started to flee.
And she landed on the ground and got off Nagendra who flew away.

And she helped fight off the last knights.
Suddenly, the knights were defeated.

And Legolas looked around, "Where is Elora?,"
"Don't worry, Legolas, The dragon will protect her,"Thranduil reassured his son. And he looked at the destroyed Light Kingdom's castle.

Suddenly, Elora came running. And Legolas smiled and hugged her tightly, "I was worried something may had happened to you,"
And Elora smiled, "I will always come back to you,"
And Legolas hugged Alianna and gave her a kiss on the side of the forehead. And Thranduil smiled.
"But wait, Elora,"Elladan began, "Was Emersion with you?,"
And Elora swallowed, "Oh no,"
"Elora, he's a dark one, he'll be fine,"Elrond explained.

And suddenly, Emersion showed up, hiding the knife he was going to kill Elora with behind his back, "You didn't thought I was dead, did you?," And Elora smiled and run over to him and hugged him tightly.

Elora broke the hug, "Don't scare me like that again," Emersion smiled, "I won't. You are my Queen, I will always come back to you,"
And Elora smiled and hugged him again and Emersion swallowed and stuck his knife into her heart.
And Galadriel gasped, "Ithildin,"
And Elora looked up at Emersion who looked at her regretfully.
And Legolas tried to run to his sister, when Elladan and Aragorn held him back.

And Elora fell backwards, and Emersion caught her in his arms and started to cry a little. And suddenly, they started to hear dragon screams. And the giant dragon Nagendra showed up a bit behind Emersion who held the lifeless Elora in his arms, still with the knife in her chest.
And Nagendra growled at him angrily.

Emersion laid down Elora gently on the ground, her eyes had now closed.
And he turned to Nagendra who looked at him angrily and growled as he showed his giant white teeth. And Emersion backed a little. And Nagendra carefully tried to wake Elora by pushing on her body a little. But Elora did not move.
And Nagendra looked up at Emersion angrily and growled louder and stood up straight and turned his head right and screamed loudly straight out into the sky twice to send a massage to the other dragons that their Queen was dead.
And he turned to Emersion ready to shot fire. And Emersion swallowed. But instead of burning him, Nagendra shot fire at the Light Kingdom's castle and destroyed the places that was whole with his fire.
If Elora wasn't get to rule, no one else should have the throne.

And Emersion turned to the still burning castle and swallowed.
And he looked down at Elora's body.
And Nagendra gently lifted up Elora into his claw and flew away with her in his claw's grip against the undying lands.

(Valinor)

Elora woke up in a throne room and she stood up and saw elves standing in front of her,
"Who are you?,"
Shalendra smiled, "I'm your mother,"
And Elora swallowed, "Mother,"
And Shalendra went over to her, "Your death was never meant. You will be sent back. And you will only be able to return to Valinor if you sail one day. But your home is still in middle earth. You will be sent back. I love you, my daughter,"
And Elora smiled and suddenly, she felt herself fall into blackness.
----------
This was the last chapter of The evil in the shadows! Next book is coming soon!