Chapter 8:~Confrontations~

Thranduil stormed into hall,
"WHERE IS MY SON!?,"He exclaimed furiously, "If he thinks he can hide behind his friends!, he's wrong!,"
And Elrond looked at Thranduil angrily,
"Legolas is in our care! We will not let you treat him like you did yesterday!,"
Thranduil looked at him angrily, "You have no right!...,"
"To what!?,"Elrond asked angrily, "To care for him!? Legolas is my family too now since my son is married to your daughter! You have no right to treat him like this!,"
And Thranduil looked at Elrond angrily, "Legolas is no son of mine! He's nothing but a failure!,"
And Elrond slapped Thranduil across the face.
Thranduil looked up at him angrily, "What was that for!?,"
"For your son, you moron!,"Elrond exclaimed angrily, "You have no right to call him that! Or treat him like you did! What would Shalendra think of you if she could see how you treated your own son yesterday!?,"
Thranduil looked at Elrond angrily, "Do not speak of my wife! She has nothing to do with this! Now, where is my son!?,"
And he stormed out of the hall and into the temporary chambers Legolas was in.

Legolas quickly grabbed his sister's arm,
"Please, don't let him take me,"
And Elora turned to her brother, "I won't,"

Thranduil looked at Legolas angrily, "You thought you could escape from Mirkwood that easily!? Your grounding still stands! Guards!,"
And Elrond and Galadriel entered the room,
"Thranduil, please, leave your son alone!,"Galadriel begged.
And the guards grabbed Legolas.

"Leave him alone!,"Gimli yelled angrily.
"Adar, please!,"Legolas begged.
"You're begging like a human! You really are weak!," Thranduil said angrily.
And Legolas felt tears starting streaming down his cheeks again. His father's words hit him in the heart like an arrow.
And the guards dragged Legolas out of the room. Elora could hear her brother's screams, begging their father to let him go.
And Elora felt her anger grow inside of her. Their father has gone to far. She couldn't stay quiet now. She would show her father that she would never leave Legolas side and stay quiet because he ordered it.

And she stood up and stormed after her father.
"Ithildin?,"Galadriel asked confused. And they went after Elora.
---------

The guards dragged the protesting Legolas against entrance gates of Elrond's house.
Thranduil walking before them.
And suddenly, Elora showed up behind them,
"You will not leave until you let Legolas go!,"
Thranduil turned to his daughter angrily,
"How dare you speak to me like that!? I am your father! Your King!,"
Elora looked at her father angrily, "Yes, you are my father! And you are my King in Mirkwood! But I am a Queen! I AM THE QUEEN OF THE LIGHT KINGDOM! And I will not stay behind and watch my brother suffer! You let him go! Or I'll make you!,"
And Legolas swallowed, knowing his sister had made their father very angry.

Thranduil went against Elora, "You have no right to command me! I am your father!,"
And Elora backed, "You have no right to treat him like this!? What did he do to make you so angry!? He forgot the time! He made a mistake! You cannot punish him for a tiny mistake as that!,"
"You do not speak to me like that!,"Thranduil exclaimed and slapped her across the face and Elora stumbled to the floor.
"Leave her alone! Punish me, but leave Elora out of this!,"Legolas begged.

And Elrond, Galadriel, Aragorn and Gimli came storming into the hall.

Elora looked up at her father and stood up,
"Go ahead! Ruin me! Do what you want! But I will not turn my back on Legolas!,"
And Thranduil looked at his daughter in shame and surprise. It was like he saw his wife standing in front of him and not his daughter. They were so familiar.

Thranduil looked down and sighed and turned to Legolas, "I'm sorry, Legolas. I'm not worthy of being your father. I was just afraid of losing you," And Galadriel smiled weakly. There was the truth.
And the guards let go off Legolas and Legolas went over to his father and hugged him,
"I forgive you,"
And Elora smiled at her brother. And Thranduil pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly, "I will never hurt anyone of you physically ever again,"
And Elora smiled.