Chapter 10:~First meeting~

(Next day, Mirkwood)

"Legolas! She will be here soon!," Legolas heard his father yelling.

Legolas sighed and got out of the bed and put a silver, dark blue elven prince clothes with silvery ribbon black pants.

And a silvery elven crown.

And he left his room and down into the great hall where his father was wearing

"Adar, I look ridiculous in this,"Legolas complained.
"No, you don't. You look exactly like an elven Prince,"Thranduil said proudly.
And Legolas sighed. And they went out to the entrance of Mirkwood.

And suddenly, a carriage arrived with two horses behind.

And the elf lord got off his horse and went over to Thranduil,
"It's an honour, Your Grace,"
Thranduil smiled, "The honour is on my side," And he turned to his son, "This is my son, Legolas, Crown Prince of Mirkwood,"
"Your Grace,"Ethlando greeted, "It's an honour,"
Legolas smiled, "I'm honoured to meet you, My Lord,"
And Thranduil smiled, "Where do we have the beauty then?,"
And Ethlando nodded at his guard who opened the carriage and Alannia stepped out of the carriage.
Legolas looked at the beautiful elleth. His father was right. She was beautiful. Her dark red-brown hair was set up in a ponytail with two thin braids on each side and a silvery hair jewellery.

Alannia walked over to her father.
"Legolas, may I present my daughter, Alannia," Ethlando said.
"Your Grace," Alannia greeted and curtsied.
"My lady,"Legolas greeted, "It's an honour to meet you,"
And Thranduil smiled, "Let's get your luggage inside to your new room. You must be tired after the long journey, Alannia,"
And he lead them into the place. Legolas by his side.
----------
(A while later)

"I'll leave her in your care now, Thranduil,"Ethlando said as they walked against the entrance gates.
Thranduil turned to him, "Don't worry, Alannia will be well taken care of and I'll see you in two weeks at the wedding,"
Ethlando bowed and went over to his daughter, "See you soon," And he hugged her.
And he left Mirkwood.

Alannia held back her tears and run out of the palace.