Chapter 2:~Emersion~

Emersion looked into his mirror and threw his glass into the wall and slammed his hands onto the table. His father was dead! His brother was dead! All because of The elves and The children of Thranduil! His father had failed to kill The Crown Prince of Mirkwood! But he would succeed! And he would kill Elora, The Queen of dragons and The Light Kingdom! The last light elf! But he needed to embrace his powers before he could carry out his plans. Since his powers still hadn't evolved enough.
He remembered the first time he had met Elora. How beautiful she was.
He had only met her once when Cirdan had first taken her and recently married his wife Critstiana.
And then he had met her when she was 10 years old, (1 years old in elf years) So Elora probably did not remember him.

Cristiana had gotten very sick and distant suddenly after finding out of Cirdan's death and the shock that Elora was the one who had killed him.
His whole family was gone all because of his brother's adoptive daughter he had taken from Thranduil and his Queen Shalendra.
A year later they had had a son that they had named Legolas, meaning Greenleaf that has also become his last name and nickname.

Even if he was certain that Elora did not remember him, he wanted to find out to be certain. If now, Elora was pregnant, he needed to make an entrance. And he knew exactly when, at the christening of Elora and Elladan's first child.
He turned to his guards, "Send a spy to keep track on Elora and what's going on in Mirkwood, Rivendell and The Light Kingdom! I want to know exactly when the child is born and when the christening is taken place!,"
"Yes, master!,"The guard said and left.

Emersion sat down on his father's old throne,
"Oh, Elora, it's going to be so nice to see you again," And he laughed wickedly.