Chapter 12:~Getting to know each other~

Alianna woke in her bed in her room in Mirkwood.
She got out of the bed and put on a dark blue silvery white dress.

And a silvery diamond necklace and a pair of silver diamond earrings

And her hair in a braid. And a silvery hair jewellery.

And a pair of silver slippers

And she went out of her room and down into the dining hall.

Thranduil smiled at her, "Good morning, Alannia,"
"Good morning, My Lord,"Alannia greeted. And sat down on the right side of Thranduil.
Legolas sat on the left side of his father in front of her.
Thranduil smiled, "Why don't you two take some time for yourself's to get to know each other after breakfast,"
And Legolas smiled, "Of course, adar,"
---------
Legolas and Alannia walked through the garden,
"So, Alannia, tell me about yourself," Legolas began. Alianna smiled, "Well, I was born in The dark elves castle 2831 years ago where I grew up with my parents and my little brother Callon and my little sister Keishara. My father fought in the battle in SA 3030. It was four years before your father became King of Mirkwood. The rivalry between our elf lines continued in four years until your father became King of Mirkwood. Then, he made peace with us. But The Dark elves continued to keep distance from silvan elves and Sindar elves. The wood elves was still seemed as enemies against our kind. Our fathers hopes that our marriage will send a good massage to other Dark elves,"
Legolas smiled, "I asked to know about you, not our kinds histories. Tell me, what do you like to do?,"
Alianna smiled, "I love dancing. I have loved it ever since I was a little girl. And I love nature and painting. And riding, and archery. Even if my father barley even lets me use a bow. And I also love singing,"
Legolas smiled, "Maybe I should take you on a riding trip tomorrow. We could have a picnic in the forest where the place is safe from orcs,"
And Alianna smiled, "I would love that,"
"My lady,"Legolas greeted and bowed and kissed her hand, "See you at dinner,"
And he left the royal garden they had stopped on their tour of Mirkwood.

Alianna sighed. He was trying to befriend her. He was very kind to her. But would he ever grow to love her?.