8 | Hanta's Demise

"You can call me Stacy, you can call me love, you can call me baby- and all of the above."- Stacy

Chapter Eight
-

A HUGE TICK mark appeared on Katsuki Bakugo's forehead when he heard someone address him as a dog.

Though he was looking away, he could tell that the airhead was talking about him- she was pointing at him for God's sake.

He didn't bother looking up to see their faces so he didn't know who they were. He just knew they were extras and that he loathes them already.

"Come on girly, just look! It's a big angry dog!" The airheaded female voice went on and spoke again.

He was about to burst into a series of explosions when he looked up.

"Camie that's a..."

His breath caught in his throat and his previously nitroglycerin-soaked hands went dry.

"Bakugo?" The girl's mouth dropped as she said his name.

Her half dark blue and half crystal blue eyes were staring into his crimson red ones. No matter how hard she tried, it seemed as if the couldn't look away and was stuck that way.

Everyone in the room looked in between the two of them, wondering how on Earth they knew each other.

From one look, Aizawa knew that this girl- this was the one Bakugo went on a date with. How did he find out, you ask? Well, Bakugo never regards a female this way- much less blush at the sight of one.

Yes, ladies. Bakugo-

Bakugo is blushing madly right now.

"You." He finally regarded her.

Seemingly snapping out of her trance, Hakai lightly scoffed, before looking away.

The atmosphere tensed.

"YOU'RE RIGHT, UTSUSHIMI!" Inasa Yoarashi loudly spoke with a wild grin on his face. "BAKUGO DOES LOOK LIKE A DOG!"

Inasa still remembers Bakugo's name from last year's remedial for the Provisional License Exams, and so did Utsushimi. They just found it funny to call him a dog- that, or they're just complete airheads.

Bakugo growled, pulling back his hands and slowly emitting small sparks. "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU DAMN EXT-"

"Yeah, but what breed though?" Camie cut him off, her lips forming a pout. Her hands were under her chin as she was deep in thought.

"A POMERANIAN!" Inasa yelled loudly.

"Yeah!" Camie agreed, nodding her head enthusiastically. "With his hair all spiky and blonde. He's like a pomeranian."

Hakai took a short side glance of the boy, seeing him seething in anger as her two former classmates talked about him like he wasn't in the room.

"More like an angry pomeranian." She intended only for herself to hear.

However, with the loud laughter that echoed throughout the room, it seems as if everyone heard.

"I knew you had a little bit of humor in you!" Camie gushed, looking at Hakai.

Hakai just rolled her eyes at the girl. "Whatever."

Her eyes met crimson red ones again, but this time, instead of her forcing herself to look away, it was him who did it. He looked away, turned, and then walked out of the room.

Everyone thought that it was just Bakugo being Bakugo, but somehow, Hakai felt as if the boy was mad at her.

'Why would he even be mad at me?' Her brows furrowed.