CHAPTER 4: Because the Heart Beats Faster

I bury my face on a lecture table after the professor walked out of the classroom. It has finally ended— today's class. Fortunately, we have only morning class today. That's make me able to get some more sleeps after this.

"Hey," Teh pokes me.

"What?"

"Will you come over today?"

"Why would I go?" I lift up my heavy head and look him with perplexing eyes.

"'Cause... I'm alone today and It's boring."

"Ah, Okay, I'll go then." I say yes so easily because, actually, even if I went back to my home, I wouldn't know what to do still. Dropping by Teh's house first at least helps lighten the boredom for quite a bit.

"It's up to you, though, you can go or not, I just wanna test the water in case you want to. If you aren't available, it's fine." Teh continues.

What's wrong with this guy?! What the heck?! He has just asked me over, and just after the moment I said yes, he says it's up to me? What's wrong with him?! I'm confused!

"I can! I'm free!" I tell him again and start stuffing things in my favourite backpack.

"Um, I should ask A-Po and Sila too. Like that we can see both of them reading scripts." Teh urges after he comes up with the idea.

"Good idea. I also want to see those two interpreting scripts. I'm curious if it will be exact with what I wrote. I think I could add something to it." I support his point. As a director and a screenwriter, I want the actors to perform as much exact as possible.

"Okay. I'll text them now." Teh finishes talking and grabs his phone in his pocket to text A-Po and Sila immediately.

After sending messages to A-Po and Sila, Teh and I leave the classroom. We both walk through the crowd in the hallway. There are loads of people here because the classes have just been dismissed. Teh and I are going down to the ground floor of the building, suddenly there is a mysterious hand grabbing Teh's shoulder and a loud 'boo' which would have expected to shock Teh.

Oh, it's Mung-korn...

"Hey! What brings you here!" Teh greets.

"I studied in the room next to yours. I saw you since you walked out of the room but you were walking so fast I couldn't catch up." Mung-korn being so loquacious before He turns to me and say hi

"Hi, Karn! Good morning."

"Um, morning."

What a jerk! I was walking along with Teh from the start! Have you just noticed?!

The hell with it! I don't want to talk to him. I feel like I can't stomach that guy.

"Wanna have lunch with me? I'm free." Mung-korn smiles and asks Teh before asking me respectively.

What is fucking wrong? Why keep looking at me?

"I am going home though."

"Aw, what a shame."

"Wanna come? Karn is coming with me too."

Teh! You fucking prick! Why asking him?!

"Hey! What if he is busy?" I interrupt and try to signal Teh. I don't want him to come, would Teh know it?!

"I'm free, bro! Let's go!" Mung-korn eagerly agrees.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat!!

"Cool! There will be more to come! Yam, A-Po, Sila. All will come!" Teh puts his arm around Mung-korn and walks along.