CHAPTER 7 : SHOOTING DAY

CHAPTER 7 - SHOOTING DAY

I woke up very early because I agreed with the crew that we will set off at 7 a.m. and there can be no delay at all. So I was wide awake even before the alarm went off. That must have been because I was too conscious all the time. I was half asleep, half awake the whole night. You know, I'M EXCITED! Actually, though I have been out shooting for these projects many times, this time seems to be bigger than those times. That's because it's a short film project for my thesis which will determine my fate if I will graduate or not.

Soon after I finish preparing myself, I immediately head out to the college.

6.48 a.m.

Okay. I made it here in time.

I walk through the faculty's gate where there's a van parking in the front. At the moment there's only Teh alone standing talking to the driver.

"Hey," Teh says hi to me.

"Everyone else hasn't arrived?" I ask him out of my curiosity before holding up one of my hands to greet the driver.

"I see you didn't read the group chats?"

"Why? What is it?"

"Our friends will drive there by themselves. They said they will do that so A-Po and Sila will sit comfortably in this van."

Ah ha! Look at how they spoil these two non-stop!

"So, there're only you and me in this car?" I question.

"Yep! With A-Po and Sila..."

"Then we should leave now. We have to pick up A-Po and Sila. We could be late. And the rain also is coming."

After finishing my sentence I turn around and open the van's door. As I hop in, Teh and the driver look at each other hastily and rush into the car.

When the driver closes the door, I lean back on the seat, and turn to Teh...

"You set the navigator to A-Po's condo. I'll catch some z's."

"What! You puke! What an exploiter!"

Curse me all you want. I don't really care. Haha! I can't help being so sleepy given the gloomy weather as it's about to rain too. This is a perfect condition to hit the sack.

I don't know how long it takes from the university to A-Po's condo, but I wake up by the time we turn to the front of the condo. I am still dizzy as I'm not really wide awake.

The van slowly parks at the condo's front door. Teh call A-Po.

"We're here, bro. Come down now."

Not long after Teh hang-up, A-Po walks out from the condo with a bag and a guitar.

That white t-shirt and the black glasses~!!

The aura hits my eyes very hard.

This man has never been toned down. Just an ordinary t-shirt and he can rock it. Nothing can destroy this aura of handsomeness

Such a God's favorite child!

I am too astounded by him that I even forget to say hi.

"Hi, Karn! I see you've just woken up! You look so dizzy, man." A-Po greets me with a bright smile for the morning.

"Y... Yes" I answer as I can finally gather myself. "Good morning, A-Po."

While Teh is in the back of the van helping A-Po load his bag on it and rushes back to his seat.