CHAPTER 8 : Let me explain

The sky changed from orange to pitch black, signifying nighttime. Tonight's moon shines brighter than usual, owing to the fact that it is a full moon. The chilly air improves the ambiance of the night. The clamor and activity of the nearby stores began to permeate the resort. However, it is not so loud that it bothers us.

While Teh was taking a bath in the bathroom, I sat on the bed and cleaned my head with the towel given by the resort. I grabbed the TV remote, changed the channel, and selected a show to entertain my heart because I had been nervous and frantic all evening. I'm suffering from a severe headache.

Greg!

Teh, man wearing a single towel, walked out of the restroom as the door opened. "I need a towel, dude."

"Why don't you use it in the bathroom?" Suspicious, I inquired.

"I'm coming out. Bring it quickly."

So I had to throw the towel that was wiping my head over to him.

This asshole!

After Teh had taken care of himself, he sat next to me and the TV variety show continued to broadcast. I don't think the current programs have been attractive for a long time, or because I'm too big to watch.

"Oh, man, are there any updates for Apo and Sila?" he suddenly asked.

"Huh, nothing"

"Really?"

"Well, Apo has been in the room since I came out."

"Oh, Isn't he hungry?"

"I don't know," I said because I was starting to get annoyed.

"And how about Sila?"

"That person has been in his friend's room since his friend arrived."

"Oh, Really?"

"Umm," I took up the remote and changed the channel once more. This time, I change the station to one that is showing a foreign film. which is the type of fantasy I enjoy So I sat down to investigate.

Oh my, the resort's bed and pillows are soul-sucking. Will I watch it till the end?

Knock! Knock!

Come on! Before I could make a movie, the knock on the door rang again. I was about to get out of bed to open the door, but Teh stopped me.

"I'll open it," Teh said.

Teh went to open the room door while I focused on the TV screen. Not long later, he entered with Apo, who was also clutching the screenplay.

"Come on, take a seat first." When I saw P'Apo enter the room, I sprang up and sat up.

Apo strolled up to the side of the bed where I was seated and sat down, his expression so calm that I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"What's wrong bro?" I asked.

"Just... want to talk about the script."

"Oh, I'll assist you in seeing. Are you stranded somewhere?" I said, But Apo just shook his head and gazed at me.

"..."

"I mean... Talk to Sila."

"Oh! I see. I'll call him now"

I get ready to get up and walk over to Sila's room. But Apo's voice was interrupted first.

"I mean the script." Apo still maintains the concept of a still face.

"Yes, I'll inform him." I leaped out of bed and walked to the door. But Ai Tae interrupted once more. Will I make it to Ai Sila's chamber today? There have already been multiple rounds.