1- "Why?"

Author POV

Author POV

"No I won't marry her. I already have Mia!" Jungkook shouted. Mrs. Jeon sighed. " You can be with her once we go to New York."said Mr. Jeon. "Ok fine..!" Jungkook replied annoyingly.

Meanwhile
"WHAT!!!!!!!! But mom he already have a girlfriend." Lisa said. "But isn't he your crush since collage...?" Rosé asked.
"Yeah, but...." Lisa was cutted. "No buts, you both are getting married and that's final" Mr. Manoban said with his strict voice. 

"Then what about my designing classes??" Lisa asked. "You can still attended it after the marriage." Mrs. Manoban answered.

Lisa sighed.
"Its not gonna end well...." She whispered. 

A week later
Jungkook and Lisa are already married. They lived together now. Jungkook doesn't talk much with Lisa and always hang outs with his hyungs and Mia.

Meanwhile, Lisa is upset at Jungkook's behavior. To lessen her sorrows, she hang out with her unnies.

Right now, Jungkook is in his house with his hyungs and Lisa is in the park with her unnies.

Jungkook's House

"Why are you not talking with Lisa that much, Jungkook?" Namjoon wanted to know.
" You know that makes her sad." Taehyung said.
" Hyung, I just don't feel like. And also I already have a girlfriend." Jungkook answered. But his voice was off and strange, especially when he said girlfriend.
" What's up with you kookie? You don't seem to be in your self
today.. "Jin said.
" BTW, where is your 'Girlfriend'???" Yoongi asked, emphasizing the word girlfriend.
"Mia said she needs to meet someone.(Jungkook sighs) She's been ignoring me for the past few weeks."
His hyungs looked at each other.
" Do you think..." jimin started.." she would be.." He stopped when he saw Jungkook expression. He didn't want his younger brother to feel upset.
" Jungkook, why don't you ask her?" Hoseok said.
Jungkook lets out a huge sigh...
" Nevermind" Hoseok mumbled.

At the Park

"Hm....Lisa?" Jennie called out.
"Yes?"
"Do you still love him?"
Lisa turned to face her.
"Huh? What's with the sudden question. Yes, I still do...its just that......"
"Just what?" Rosé asked.
" I just don't know. I feel like I should let him go cause he obviously don't like me. And also he's got a ' girlfriend'..." Lisa said lowering her head. " Why can't he like me...?" She frowned, her head still down.

Jisoo sighed and looked at her. She called, "Lili," Lisa looked up. "Do you know how Jennie and Taehyung got together?" Lisa shook her head. " Well, you wanna know?" Jisoo asked. "Yes, of course" Lisa said, her eyes shinning. 

"Well, to begin with.." Jisoo was cutted. "YAH!!!!! ITS MY LOVE STORY.....I AM THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSED TO TELL IT!!!" Jennie yelled

"Fine, but don't shout you idiot, it's a park!!"Jisoo said. Jennie just rolled her eyes playfully. "Unnie, tell me...." Lisa whined. "Argh..fine..." Jennie pauses and smiles. "It all started........"

--------------------

Rechecked and edited