5 -Talk with Hyungs

12th July 20XX

12th July 20XX

A Monday evening. Jungkook is waiting in the café for his hyungs. He had texted them to meet him for a little talk, or more like to help him with a problem. After a while, they arrived and sat with him. 

"What's up, Kookie?" Jin asked. "I... want to talk to you." Jungkook said as he lowered his head. "What is it?" Jimin asked. "We will gladly listen.." Yoongi said as he gave his maknae a reassuring smile. 

Jungkook always likes to talk with his hyungs whenever he has a problem. His hyungs are really understanding and always helps him as much as they can.  

"I had my first kiss." Jungkook said. Hyungs gasped. "With w-who?" V asked. "Mia?" Namjoon asked. "No, Its...L-Lisa" The hyungs gasped again. 

Jungkook told them what happen on Saturday. They looked at one another, but didn't say anything. They all went silent for a few minutes. Jungkook broke the silence, "Anyway, that's not the main topic to I wanted to say, I will be leaving for New York with Mia on July 26th... The problem is... I don't know how to say this to Lisa..." 

"Say what?" J-Hope asked. "That I am gonna leave her. " Namjoon came and sat next to him. He put his hand around Jungkook and said, "You are right now only caring about Mia and You. What about Lisa's feelings for you? Are you gonna pretend like you don't know about that? We know how much she will be hurt if you leave, but you need to be happy. That's what she and we need." 

Jungkook smiled at his older brother, but then it faded away when Jin said, "But don't forget that we and your parents have already warned you about Mia." "W-what?" Jungkook said. "You know what I meant. If you don't, I meant that-" Before he could continue, "Hyung,..." Jungkook said with pleading eyes. 

He didn't want his hyung to continue since he knew what was gonna be said. "Nevermind... But remember the sooner you say to Lisa, the sooner you can leave."Jin said as he looked Jungkook. 

"Its okay. We will comfort her. After all, she is our little sister." Hoseok said and with that he and the others left after patting Jungkook on the back. 

Jungkook sat there thinking about Mia. He remembered how close she seems to be with Jaeyun. he brushed off those thoughts from his mind. "She would never cheat on me. She loves me....and  I.... love..um....her too.." He said to himself. He didn't know why, he was feeling strange....when he said he loves her too. 

Suddenly, his thoughts went to Lisa. He remembered her smiles, her kind gestures.. 

Unknowingly, a smile formed in his lips

Unknowingly, a smile formed in his lips. He went out of the café, talking to himself, "Stop thinking about her Jungkook, she is only a forced marriage wife. She is nothing to you.. Forget about her already.."

Is she really only that?

_______________

Rechecked and edited