Yet another confession

Lol I had a breakdown last night and so I wrote yet another Saimota confession to distract myself

But whatever because I havent posted in forever lol

Sorry for typos lol

Also my writing style changes every day pls

Non-Despair

-

Shuichi did the last of his push ups and looked over to Kaito. As usual, he'd just sat back and watched Shuichi do all the work. Maki had already left, she finished way before him and left to go rest, which then left him and Kaito alone.

"Great job Shuichi! I can already see your muscles coming in," Kaito grinned at Shuichi, who now took a seat beside him.

"Thanks Kaito," Shuichi looked up to the sky, "I'm still surprised somebody like you'd be willing to help out somebody like me."

"Somebody like you? You mean my super cool sidekick who can do absolutely anything?" Kaito bumped Shuichi's shoulder with his own.

"You're so cheesy."

"Makiroll would probably be rolling her eyes so much right now."

"Yep, at least you're self aware."

Shuichi tore hid eyes from the dark sky and looked over to the other boy, "But really, why me? I'm pretty sure even Kokichi could have more potential."

"Hey! Don't say that!" Kaito looked back at Shuichi, "I know that you're able to grow, you just need to believe in yourself more."

The boy haired boy smiled a bit, "I guess so."

Kaito wrapped his arm around Shuichi's shoulders, resulting in a red tint covering the latter's face, "You are amazing and just need to realize it."

Shuichi could feel the stronger boy's chest as he was pulled a bit closer by his arm. The large jacket he wore covering his back, almost like a cape. Feeing a sort of comfort in this position, Shuichi laid his head on the side of Kaito's chest, letting out  sigh.

"Thanks again Kaito."

"You don't need to thank me, it's just what a hero does.

"But you aren't just a hero, you're a person who could be doing anything else, but you're here."

"I.. I guess so," Kaito muttered.

The two sat for a moment, a small breeze hitting their faces.

"Shuichi?"

"Mhm?"

"Can I- uh- Can I kiss you?"

"Uh!- I man, uh, yeah sure!" He stammered out, suddenly becoming aware of how close they were and the intimacy of the moment.

Kaito softly picked Shuichi's head off his chest and cupped his cheek, "I've only done this with girls so..."

"It's fine," Shuichi stuttered out.

The boys looked at each other a moment before Kaito leaned in. The kiss didn't last long, nor was it the most amazing one ever (They were two awkward teenaged boys after all), but it was almost like the last piece of a puzzle. It was as if they'd just realized they were made for the other.

After their lips left each other the first time, it was as if a magnet immediately pulled them right back in. The second kiss had more passion, more confidence, more want. Shuichi wrapped his arms around Kaito's neck as the taller boy pulled him deeper into the kiss.

After a few seconds, they broke apart again, although it felt like eternity. The boys caught their breath and looked back at each other, faces flushed. 

It felt like it was meant to be awkward, but Kaito's presence made everything so much easier.

 "So.." Kaito said with a grin, "Was that okay?"

Shuichi rolled his eyes, "More than okay, I wish we'd done it earlier."

"What does that make us? Boyfriends?"

"I guess, if that's what you want."

Kaito nodded, now smiling ear to ear.

"God I actually can't believe that just happened, "Shuichi said, laying hi head back on his newfound boyfriend's chest, "I never really thought that I'd be attracted to you before."

"I really just noticed when I asked to kiss you," Kaito admitted, "You just looked so cute and, well, who wouldn't want to kiss a face like yours?"

"Shut up, you were already cheesy once tonight."

"Awwh, but I want you to fall asleep thinking of my compliments."

"Oh wait, it's really late. Do you wanna head back to the dorms?"

Kaito let out a yawn, "Yep, my sidekick should be getting lots of rest."

"So I'm your sidekick and boyfriend?"

"Duh, I am Batman and Robin definitely had something going on, we'll be like them."

"You are so weird."

"Whatever! Let's head back."

The two walked back to the dorms hand in hand, waving goodnight and possibly having some sweet dreams of the other. Maki walked back to her dorm as well, she may have forgotten something at training and ended up doing some spying.

-

Lol give me some requests

No smut >:(