Short thing that I wrote way too impulsively

So basically, this happens near the end of Shuichi and Kaito's talk through the window in chapter 5

This'll probably be the shortest thing in here lmao

Srry for typos im way too tired to fix them rn lolll

-

"I believe in you. So I'm leaving the rest to you for now," Kaito said, giving Shuichi a smile through the small bathroom window, "You got it Shuichi?"

Shuichi returned the smile, now feeling confident in rescuing his friend. He couldn't leave yet, though, he had one more thing to do.

"Kaito?" Shuichi asked, "Can I do one more thing before I go?"

Kaito looked confused, but nodded, "What is it, sidekick?"

Shuichi stepped closer to the window and reached a hand through to cup Kaito's face. The latter seemed to get the message, and leaned into it. As their faces got closer and Shuichi closed his eyes, Kaito suddenly stopped.

"Hm?" Shuichi looked back at the taller boy, who had a soft grin on his face.

"Once you get me out I'll give you a kiss," He said, pulling away.

Shuichi nodded, now having more motivation than before to rescue him.

"I'll get you out, we all will," Shuichi replied.

"Now you should go before Kokichi comes to check on me," Kaito looked over at the door.

"Be safe Kaito."

Shuichi backed away from the window and hurried back to the dorms. He was going to rescue Kaito, he knew he would.

-

Lol we all know what happened next tho.

Imagine Maki finding out what happened and they had a rivalry during chapter 6

That would've been so interesting suigdj