Chapter 17

Allie

Kuala Lumpur International Airport

I have arrived in Malaysia safely and my travel time was about 3 hours and 34 minutes. The time zone of Malaysia and Philippines are the same, so no worries.

It's already past 12 midnight now. I saw Sue waving at me. I waved back. Oh God I missed her. Still the same Sue, smiling so sweetly.

Sue is a Malaysian Indian. We have another colleague, i forgot her name but she was a Malay Malaysian race. Malaysian consist of three main races, Malays, Chinese and Indians. We work in the same hospital and same department in Middle East wherein our Nurse Manager was a Chinese Malaysian race. Kami kasi nina Sue ang magkasame ng age while most of our colleagues were older than us. Mga ate namin sila.

" Oh dear I missed you! She gave me a warm welcome and hugged me tight. I hugged her back also.
" Miss you more sweetie. " we chatted a little and leave the Airport then went straight to their house. Her baby was sleeping and we decided to rest.

Their house is a modern type of house. Very Elegant Interior Design. Her husband is a Malaysian Navy and works under Malaysian Govt. They came from a well off family in Malaysia.

"Thank you for tonight Sue. Good night." I told her and she responded as well.

Morning came, we ate breakfast. After the morning routine, Sue accompanied me to her newly build business a salon and spa. I decided to change my hairstyle. They cut my hair short. It's an inverted bob cut that's what they call. With long layers at the sides and a cute, layered nape. The waves add physical volume making plenty of attractive movement and texture, as well. And the subtle color blend mixes gentle shades of medium beige and honey blonde, plus a fashionable touch of ash-blonde around the front. It looks good on me, I feel young again.

My new haircut emphasis my long neck and sexy collarbone and I love it! I tried also the eyelash extension. It made my eyes more beautiful. I underwent a full body massage.

I visited some tourist spots in Malaysia of course, the Petronas Tower, market and other temples. Sue and I had to dine out and she treat me to a dinner in the sky at the skyline of Bukit Bentang, KL.

Dinner in the sky is a fabulous experience. The food was good providing substance to something that could quickly be sold on novelty alone.
A three-course meal is served with starter, main and dessert. I think the cost was about 10,000+ in peso for a first class booking.

We planned to hang out in a bar after we eat but was cut off and change our mind since Sue had an emergency. Her mother in law was rushed to the hospital. awe go home and rest early. My flight to Bali is tomorrow early morning. I enjoyed my quick stay in Malaysia, thanks to Sue.

***

Denpansar International Airport

Safely landed to Despansar Airport after a two hours and fifty five minutes. Supposedly my flight will be tomorrow from Philippines to Bali kaso napaaga lang dahil sa bweset na puso ko na nagdurusa. Kaya my first day here is not free. I need to book a hotel. I browse some app and book a hotel for a day lang. Hindi naman ganoon kamahal kinuha ako nasa ten thousand plus in peso.

I love Bali, Indonesia. Actually dito ko dati gustong mag honeymoon. The place has a lot to offer. If you want relaxation, to meditate and escape from all your troubles Bali is the right place. This is my second time here. The country has the most instrgrammable hotels. Nowadays people travel not only for leasure but also for social media influence. Something they can post on their instagram account. It can be a content to someone's vlog and for some It's just merely a time to escape from your comfort zone, a time to relax and heal a crippled heart.