Chapter 32

Aj

I am driving and on my way to Executive Village in Antipolo. After how many months ngayon lang ulit ako babalik sa bahay ko.

After I agreed to Jeffrey's term in order for me to know where Bella is dito ako dinala ng mga paa ko. Nagulat pa rin ako sa aking nalaman.

I wanted to see her and hug her. I love her enough para tanggapin ito. Kahit alam ko may possibility na hindi kami magka anak. I don't give a damn. Marriage is not about having a baby. It's about the two of us. Kahit naman tumanda na ang mag asawa sila pa rin magkasama kasi ang mga anak bumubukod.

She has a son already. I can be a father to him. Maybe we will consider adaption in the future. But I believe in science. Marami ng paraan. As long as Bella is okay.

I need to see her. She's in Isle of Man. Hindi talaga namin ito makikita. It's an Island in northern part of Europe. I know about it. If you're a businessman you'll know about the place. There were a lot of establishment in that Island. It's a part of Europe where tax is lower that's why many businessmen built their empire on that hidden place.

Naisip kong imessage ang mga kumag baka nasa Antipolo rin ang mga ito.

Dragon Boyz (Loop)

Aj: Hey assholes! Waz up?

Zeus: Ano ano ang problema natin?

Aj: I'm on my way to Antipolo. Busy kayo? By the way I need a ticket to Isle of Man.

Zeus: Okay I'll book you a ticket. Bakit? Anong mayroon sa isla na yon?

Aj: Bella is there.

Allen: Nahanap mo na pala. Kay Jeffrey mo nalaman?

Aj: Yes. She had a surgery and soon will under go radiation. I need to see her. Baka mabaliw ako paghintayin ko pa ito bago bumalik.

Allen: Okay bro. We will support you. If you need something just tell us.

Zeus: I booked you for this coming weekend. Good Luck bro pag kayo nagkabalikan ni Bella. Maniniwala na ako sa forever.

Aj: Thanks assholes. Dito na ako sa house.

Weekend came and I'm bound to Isle of Man. I already instructed Vivian to look for a house for sale in that Island and she bought it immediately. I will live there for the meantime.

Over a year, my routine was to watch Bella from a distant.

I went near her house everyday to witness her daily activities. That was having a morning walk and some stretching.

I leave a bouquet of dried flower every afternoon at their doorsteps.

I was happy seeing her getting back in shape after her radiation. She's still my beautiful Bella.

I cried when I saw her crying. I smiled alone everytime I saw her laughing with her helper Nania.

Minsan para na akong baliw na stalker niya. I've been doing it over a year hanggang sa naging okay na siya.