Reunion

Robin's: POV

We were on the way home, when a nice expensive car drove into the parking lot. The door opened and a man stepped out. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Papa

"Papa." I said shocked. "Robin, Vanessa." he replied. "Papa." we said and hugged him. "I thought I would never see you two again." replied Luke and hugged us back. "We've missed you so much." I said. "I promise I'd never leave you two again." he replied and I smiled. "Come, time to go home." he said.

(Luke)

(Luke)

Papa drove us home and I looked at the house with wide open eyes. Vanessa were amazed too. "It's not much, but it's home." said Luke. "Are you kidding? this is perfect." I replied. "Wow." said Nessie. "I'm glad you like it." he replied and got out of the car.

(Their home)

(Their home)

"We've a swimmingpool." said Vanessa happily. "Are we really going to live with you now?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "Thank you." I replied. "Has something happened?" asked Luke worried. "Dad and his gang has kidnapped our friend Oliver." I said. "Oh my." replied papa shocked. I told him how he had abandoned us when Ness was three. "I wish I was there to take care of you two, but Adam kicked me out of the house." he said. "It's not your fault." replied Vanessa.

***

Oliver's: POV

I went upstairs to use the toliet. I passed Adam's room on the way to the bathroom. He had tied a towel around his waist. I got a shock when I saw his back. Faded scars covered his skin. Then he turned around and I was blushing deeply. "You could have knock said Adam. "Sorry." I replied and blushed again. "Come in." he said and I went into the room. He went up to me and stroked my cheek.

Our lips met for a brief second and I took a step back. My heart beating faster and I was breahting heavily. Adam lay me down on the bed and held me close to him.

"This is wrong, you've a boyfriend." I said. "He doesn't need to know." replied Adam and I nodded my head. "I love you so much." he replied and kissed me. "I love you too." I said and kissed him back.

Vanessa and Robin are reunited with their papa. I ship Adam and Oliver.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~