The kidnapping

Caleb's: POV

I followed Adam and Jack to the bookstore. The light was still on and I saw a young guy walking around. I had a bad feeling in my body. They put on their masks and walked in.

Everything happened so fast. Jack stole the money and Adam knocked the guy unconscious. We went out and I laid him in the backseat. Adam started the engine and drove out of town. We stopped when we came to an abandoned house.

 We stopped when we came to an abandoned house

"Was this really necessary?" I asked. "Yes." said Adam. "But he hasn't done anything." I replied. I immediately regret that I had said something. Adam took a deep breath not to lose tember. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you." I said.

"Follow me." he replied. I followed him down to the basement and he locked up the guy in a room. "If you want to stay in my gang, do as I say. You follow my rules here or do you want to end up like Jason?" asked Adam threatening. "No sir." I said. "That's what I thought." he replied and walked upstairs again. I gave the boy a note before I left.

***

Oliver's: POV

I woke up an hour later in an unknown house. I was tied to the bed and my body felt like lead.

"You're up." said a man. "Where am I?" I asked confused. "At a secret place." he said. "Please, let me go." I replied. "There's no way out." he said. I saw his face and gasped. "You." I replied scared. "You've heard of me, excellent." said Adam. "You killed Jason Murray." I replied. "I had to, he betrayed us." he said coldly. "What will do you with me?" I asked. "I'll keep you as my prisoner." said Adam with a smirk on his face.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Caleb wants to leave Adam's gang

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~