I hope the police catch him

Adam's: POV

"A glass of tequila." I said. Here you go." he replied the bartender. I drank and listened to what people said.

"Oliver is still missing." said a woman. "It's so tragic." replied her husband. "I feel for his mom so much." she said.

"Hello." I replied polite. "Hey." said Victoria. "I happened to hear your conversation about a life-sentenced prisoner who's on the loose." I replied. "His name is Adam and he has murderd and kidnapped people." said Michael. "I hope the police catch him." I replied.

"You seem familiar." said Victoria. "Do I?" I asked. "I know I have seen you before." she said. "It's getting late, we better go home." replied Michael. "It was nice to meet you." she said. "The same." I replied. "Goodbye." said Victoria and left the bar with her husband. I saw them leave the bar and a smirk appeared on my face. I emptied my drink and walked out.

***

Two dead bodies were lying on the floor in the living room. Their throats were cut open and a man picked up a bloody kitchen knife. I went up to Victoria's room and stole her jewelry. I found a beautiful dress as i knew Ash would love. I went back to the living room and poured flammable liquid over them. I dropped a lit match and hurried out. A second later the whole house exploded.

 A second later the whole house exploded

"Nice job Adam." said Jack. "Thank you." I replied. Then we heard the sound from a fire truck. "We gotta go." he said. "Yes." I replied.

We got into the car and drove quickly away. I saw a police car and smirked. They're so stupid, they'll never catch me. I'm too smart for them.

Jack has bad influence on Adam

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~