You're not a member of our gang anymore

Jack's: POV

A man has been found dead

Yesterday the police received an alarm about a murder at a gas station. They found a bloody hammer next to the burned body. The police suspect that someone first killed the man with the hammer and then burned his body.

I drove home to Adam and knocked on the door. He opened and I walked in without a word.

 He opened and I walked in without a word

"Can you come later?" asked Adam. "No, I need to talk to you." I said. "I'm busy." he replied. I looked into the living room and saw a half-naked man on the couch. "I see that." I said.

"What do you want to talk about?" asked Adam. "You're not a member of our gang anymore. You've ruined our lives and I'm sick of it. I won't let you hurt my family." I said. "You're kidding right?" asked Adam. No." I said. "Don't tell me you want to become a singer." replied Adam. "That's what I want." I said. "You singing voice is horrible." he replied. "Goodbye Adam." I said and left his house.

***

I was at a café and drank a cup of hot tea. A man came in and he looked at me. He went up to me and sat down.

"Hello." he said. "Hey." I replied. "My name is Zac." he said. "Jack." I replied with a smile on my face. "Nice to meet you." he said. "The same." I replied. "I know we've just met but it feels like we belong to each other." said Zac. "I feel the same." I replied. "Would you like to see a movie with me tomorrow?" he asked. "I'd love to." I said and he smiled.

I'm glad Jack stood up for himself. I ship him with Zac.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~