The kidnapping of Caleb

Olivia's: POV

-Flashback-

June 5th 2006: Los Angeles

Hello sweeite." I said happily and Caleb hugged me. "You're so cute and I love your blue jacket." I said and he giggled. "You're a wonderful mom to her." replied Thalia. "Thank you so much." I said with a smile on my face.

(Caleb)

(Caleb)

We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. "What do you want to do?" I asked and Caleb pointed at a slide. I smiled and took his hand in mine. He sat down in my lap and he laughed when we came down again.

I lifted up him in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. I never thought being a mom would be so much fun.

***

After an hour of playing Caleb fell asleep in hus stroller and he held  his teddy bear against his chest. I walked home and put her down in his cradle. "I love you so much and I will always do." I said and kissed his forehead. He smiled and I went quietly out from his room.

***

Ben's: POV

The rain was pouring down and the thunder boomed.

I parked my car and stepped out

I parked my car and stepped out. I opened the door to house and went in. Olivia came down and she looked scared at me. "What are you doing here?" she asked. It's time for you to go to sleep." I said and covered her mouth with a tissue and she fell unconscious to the floor.

I walked upstairs and went into Caleb's room. He were sleeping deeply. I picked him up and went out again. I locked the front door and walked back to the car. I started the engine and drove away.

-End of the flashback-

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book

Ben kidnapped his son

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert-