You look different

Oliver's: POV

It was so nice to be back in my bookstore again. I've miss my home so much. The bell rang when Vanessa walked in. She broke into a happy smile when she saw me. I ran up to her and hugged her.

"I've missed you so much." I said. "Me too, I thought I'd never see you again." replied Vanessa. "Aww, honey." I said. She took a step back and looked at me. "You look different." she said. "Do I?" I asked. "You've dyed your hair pink and and you're wearing a leather jacket." said Vanessa.

(Oliver's new look)

(Oliver's new look)

"I wanted to try something new." I replied. "It suits you." said Nessie. "Thank you." I replied. Robin came too and he was shocked. "Hey Robin." I said. "Hey Oliver." he replied. "Do you like my new look?" I asked. "Yes, of course." he said. I hugged my best friends and they smiled. "I know I can always count in you two." I replied. "That's what best friends are for." said Vanessa. "True." I replied. "We live with our papa and his new boyfriend. His name is Richard and he's so nice. He's a doctor." said Robin. "That's nice." I replied.

***

Jack's: POV

"Oliver is Tina's only child." I said. "And?" asked Adam. "She'll be heartbroken of you hurt him." I said. "I'm not gonna hurt him." he replied. "Yeah, that's what you said about your ex-boyfriends too." I said. "You're just jealous." he replied with a smirk on his face. "Jason was right, I wish you never became a member of our gang." I said.

"What did you say?" asked Adam coldly. "Our gang was never bulit on killing people, it was built on love and friendship." I said. He hit my lip with his gun and I felt blood taste in my mouth. "You can't stop me." he said and walked away.

Jack care about Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~