This was the start of something beautiful

Vanessa's: POV

I went around in town and decided to go into a cafe. A girl was sitting on a table. I walked to him and she had beautiful eyes.

"Hey." she said. "Hey." I replied. "My name is Katherine." she said. "I'm Vanessa." I replied. "You've a beautiful name." she said. She's so kind and funny. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She is so beautiful, she's the love of my life.

(Vanessa's feelings right now)

(Katherine)

"We are soulmates and I can't wait to spend my life with you." I said with a smile in my face. "Me either." replied Kat. My heart skipped a beat.

She took my hand and we walked out. "I know we have just met and barely know each other. But would you like to be my girlfriend?" asked Katherine hopefully. "I'd love to." I said happily. She smiled and kissed me. I did the same. This was the start of something beautiful.

***

I went home and I had a happy smile on my face. "What's up?" asked Robin. "I met a girl today named Katherine and we're girlfriends now." I said happily. He hugged me and smiled. "I'm so happy for you Nessie, you deserve all the happiness and love in the world." he replied. "Aww, thank you so much." I said. "You'll be aunt, Caleb is pregnant." replied Robin. "Omg, I'm so happy for him, that's wonderful news." I said.

I'm so happy for Vanessa

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~