Moving On

Keades pov

We sat in the dinning hall feeling worried. Kokichi and chihiro haven't arrived yet and seeing as kokichi had a bad mental breakdown last night I was feeling worried for-

My thoughts were cut off by chihiro coming up with kokichi clinging to his school jacket.

"hey buddy" Leon said smiling gently at the boy "how are you feeling"

"mmm yeah" he muttered.

"what miu did to you was unforgivable" taka said angrily.

"I'm not angry. It was a brilliant strategy" kokichi sighed "Probably something I would have done myself"

"kokichi" chihiro said softly

"honestly I just feel like shit. I let big sis die again. I can't keep anyone I love safe"

"that's not true!" chihiro said firmly "I can't even count the amount of times you saved my life! You amazing kokichi don't you ever forget it!"

"and even if you failed this time you can always try again in the next loop" I said encouragingly.

"yeah!" kiibo nodded firmly "let's keep fighting until everyone can escape alive!"

"thank you everyone" kokichi nodded tearfully "in that case let's forgive miu and keep fighting for a better future!"

He raised his panta bottle towards us. We picked up our drinks and clinked them together. We're all determined to get out of here with our friends. Maybe things will be ok-

Suddenly the monitor turned on "alright kiddos head to the gymnasium for the next motive"

Damn it I spoke too soon!

Chihiros pov

We walked into the gymnasium to see Monokuma grinning at us.

"are you excited for the motive guys" Monokuma asked. None of us answered. We just glared at him.

"jeez tough crowd" Monokuma muttered "anyway this motives grate! Your going to love it!"

"like hell we will! Now just tell us what it is!" kokichi said getting irritated. I gently squeezed his hand reassuringly. He looked back at me gratefully.

"fine fine! Here just look at these photos." he handed us each a photo. My photo had a picture of my dad. I started shaking. Why dose he have a picture of my dad!?

"are you ok chihiro" kokichi asked gently. I shook my head with tears in my eyes.

Kokichis nodded and pulled me into a hug. I gently sobbed against his shoulder. I could still hear Monokuma speaking.

"see the people in those photos. Well if another killing doesn't happen in Twenty-four hours then I'll brutally murder them" he let out an insane laugh and left.

Everyone was left in a state of shock. How could we not be? We have to choose between the lives of the people in the photos or the lives of our classmates. What's the right choice in this situation!?