Chapter 1: Mr Way

I live in a hotel. Since I was sixteen I've been living from hotel to hotel. I haven't got any money and only recently have I managed to get myself  a job. Some people wouldn't count it as a proper job but I do. I work as a stripper in the evenings I don't much like it but I'm grateful for the work, plus it doesn't pay too badly. Tonight the owner was coming to see us and make sure that everything is running smoothly.

I put on a little dress because I knew I'd have to take it off soon anyway. I walked to the club listening to my headphones and the faint sound of my heels clicking on the pavement. I arrived and went straight upstairs and past the changing rooms and into the main room as we'd been instructed to the day before. I accidentally arrived too early and as I sat down I glanced at the time on my phone noticing I still had ten minutes.

As I sat down on one of the chairs I noticed the man sitting at the head of the table. His hair was so dark in contrast to his pale white face and he had a slight stubble. He was a very handsome man. "Enjoying the view, babe" he teased, catching me looking at him

"No." I said back and he rolled his eyes.

Once everyone had arrived he began to talk "Right girls, I am Mr Way the owner of this club so anything I say goes." He said firmly "I expect no fighting or childishness from any of you otherwise you will be fired...tonight I'll be observing you all so if you see me watching you don't think I'm interested in you." He said shooting a look at me

The other boss then stood up and began to speak "and remember girls no sleeping with Mr Way other wise you will get the boot" some girls sighed and groaned but I smiled to myself knowing that I didn't like his attitude already, he seemed way too full of himself.

"Dunno what you're smiling about, baby" he said to me through laughter. "I hope you're good at what you do otherwise I might just have to get rid of you." He said harshly

I just swallowed nervously and looked up at him and he smirked. I already know we aren't gonna get along. He's way too arrogant.

"Now I get half of whatever you all earn individually so you better work hard" he said in a serious tone.

Everyone suddenly looked so drained from just listening to him. Although I could tell by the way some people looked at him that they fancied him. Not me though. I think he's a prize cunt.

The way he's so smug. His smirk. It all makes me sick. He thinks he's all that. The way he spoke to me when I came in and the stupid nicknames. I hate him so much.

He dismissed everyone and we all got changed into our outfits. Once we were all ready everyone started doing their thing, I was feeling Mr Way's eyes burning into me as I danced on the pole. I hated everyone watching me, but he was the worst I felt like he was watching me under a microscope trying to find something wrong. I got plenty of money thrown at me and although the job felt degrading at times I was pretty happy that I was at least getting decent money. I started to remove more of my clothes so I was now wearing even less than before.

My shift was finally over after four hours and Mr Way beckoned me over. "Here. Now" he said and he did not look pleased

I slowly walked over to him and looked up at him in the eyes. "What?" I said

"I think you wanna watch that pretty mouth of yours, baby" he said looking down at me.

Who does he think he is? "Or what?"

He laughed at me "or you lose your job"

"Sorry" I sighed "what did you wanna see me about, sir?"

"I see you up there. I don't care if you hate it I want you to look as if you love your job. I want to see you smiling, I mean look at all the money you're getting it's not gonna be enough is it?"