Chapter 14: A Night To Remember

[FTO] Silver's POV:

I was getting ready before I went and picked up [Z] Ritchie for our date.
To say I was nervous was an understatement but I was also really excited! I looked in the mirror and smiled under my mask then looked at the clock.

[FTO] Silver: Time to go pick him up!!

-With [Z] Ritchie-

[Z] Ritchie's POV:

I had just finished getting ready when I heard a knock on my door. I ran to the door and opened it to see Silver standing there in a dark brown jacket and a grey shirt with a white tie.

[Z] Ritchie: *blushes* You look nice!

[FTO] Silver: Same to you! So may we head out?

He held out his hand for me to take it. I blushed even more as I nodded my head yes. I took his hand as we headed out towards the city.

-In the city-

Silver and I were walking around the city talking about the differences in our worlds. To hear about this world was like reading a science fiction story book!

[FTO] Silver: I'm glad you said yes to this date!

[Z] Ritchie: blushes I'm glad I did to Silver!

Silver looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back still blushing.

[FTO] Silver's POV:

I looked down to see Ritchie's eyes and smiled. Even though we've from different worlds we've helped each other in so many ways! I looked back up and saw the spot I got ready. I noticed that Ritchie also noticed it and had a small blush on his face.

[FTO] Silver: Should we?

[Z] Ritchie: Yes we should! blushes

3rd Person's POV:

Silver held Ritchie's hand and they made their way to the picnic date.

-about two minutes later after setting down and eating-

[FTO] Silver: Are you enjoying your time?

[Z] Ritchie: Yes I am!

They continued to talk and have fun not knowing a certain group was fangirling over their little date!

-with Kay, Jakey, and Bryan-

[FTO] Kay: whispers Awww they are so adorable together!!!

[FTO] Jakey: whispers A-agreed K-Kay!

[FTO] Bryan: Whispers Another ship pair success!! smirks