Chapter 1: The Switch

[E/FTO] Ritchie's POV:

I was in the forest running. I could hear my brother yelling my name to come back but I continued to run not looking where I was going before I knew it I was in a meadow.

In Origin Z

[Z] Ritchie's POV:

I felt all eyes on me as Nick continued to yell at me calling me names. I felt tears starting to form.

[Z] Nick: Oh, does the Freak have feelings?!

[Z] Xylo: *slap's Nick across the face* NICK SHUT UP!!!

I couldn't hear anything as I turned around & ran away from Safe Haven. I ran for I don't know how long but I ended up finding myself under an abandoned bridge.

???: Looks like broken hearts need to be helped. Now let's get this started!! *claps her hands*

3rd Person's POV:

The unknown person clapped her hands together teleporting both Ritchie's from their worlds to her pocket dimension.

[E/FTO] Ritchie: W-What?!

[Z] Ritchie: H-How?!

???: Hello & welcome you two.

Both Ritchie's looked at the unknown teenage girl. [E/FTO] Ritchie got up & was about to ask why they were there but she beat them to it.

???: You guys both are currently going through some type of betrayal. A betrayal of a sibling & a betrayal from those you called friends. I am here to offer a solution.

[Z] Ritchie: Solution?! Like what?

???: I am able to send you guys into your opposite dimension. Oh, you guys are probably wondering what my name is...

[Z] Ritchie: Switch dimensions?! How is that possible?! And yes can you at least tell us your name!!

[E/FTO] Ritchie: I've heard of things like that happening but... Y-you can do that?!

Ro: My name is Ro & yes dear one I can!

Both Ritchie's looked at each other with a secret hope in their eyes but also worry that this was a prank yet here they are basically teleported in front of this teenager who knew what happened to them.

[Z/FTO] Ritchie: We accept your offer!!

Ro:  That's amazing!! I'll give you both the ability to have information of the world you're being teleported to. So, I wish you guys luck!! *claps teleporting them away*