Chapter 18: An Awkward Reunion

[Z]Ritchie's POV:

I just stared at my other self & my world's Michael before letting out a sigh.

[Z]Ritchie: Sup, other me... and Michael.

They just waved at me. I could see that the other me was really nervous to be back here before I could go over & try to talk with him Brandeen had arrived with the other guild masters.

3rd Person's POV:

[E/FTO]Ritchie just stood behind [Z]Michael a bit nervous at what was about to happen. He knew that he wasn't the nicest of people to them before the switch happened.

[FTO]Ritchie sighed before walking up to them. Looking at them for a bit before speaking.

[FTO]Ritchie: I know you know that you did some bad things before this whole thing happened but... I can see that you've changed.

[E/FTO]Ritchie just nodded his head 'yes' while [Z]Michael just was wondering what they were talking about but didn't dare to ask.

[E/FTO]Ritchie: I did change & trust me it's for the better! I want to help stop my brother. But firstly there were people who followed us through the portal that brought us here! We need to find a way to get them home. They don't know about magic or about this world!!

[FTO]Ritchie looked at the guild masters for a minute before letting a small smile appear on his face & nodded.

[FTO]Ritchie: Well then let's do this then. Let's head into the guild hall & see what we can do!

Everyone started to head into the main hall of the guild to plan what to do not knowing the people watching them.

[E/FTO]Brandon's POV:

I watched as my brother & that stupid guild went inside. I still couldn't believe my own brother betrayed me.

[E/FTO]Brandon: Why brother!!

[FTO]Eden: So... he has made his choice! Let's get going! We have some planning to do!!