Chapter 6: Joining the guild?

3rd Person's POV:

It was a couple of days after they found out what Ritchie was. Michael was working on something so he could eat normal food as the other guild leaders talked about which guild they could put him in.

[G/FTO] Ritchie: I believe it would probably be best for him to join our or at least the Protectors!

[FTO] Bri: I agree. Since you guys are also from another world it could help him out plus, if he needs training he could come over to ours.

[FTO] Silver: sighs Shouldn't we ask him what he thinks about joining a guild?

[G/FTO] Brandon: Silver as a point. We can't force him to join a guild!

They all agreed so, they asked Silver to ask him while they went to check up on Michael to see how it was going.

Silver's POV:

I was walking towards Ritchie's room. But before I knocked he had opened the door bumping into me.

[FTO] Silver: Oh you ok?!

[Z] Ritchie: Yes I'm fine. What is it that you want Silver if I'm correct?!

[FTO] Silver: Yes, that's me. Me & the other guild leaders were talking... We wanted to ask you if it would be ok for you to join a guild. Mainly Divius Magia or The Protectors we believe those two guilds would be the best option since you are another world & all.

I could tell her was thinking about it but was conflicted.

[Z] Ritchie: If we are talking about the best option... I believe Divius Magia would probably be best since if I remember they are also from another world like me.

I nodded in agreement. I also told him that Michael was working on a potion to let him eat normal food plus, to control his "zombie" side without eating brains. I could tell her was excited & thankful for what we were doing for him. I could help but smile at his new found happiness. I wonder what is going to happen here? Only time will tell I guess.