Chapter 2: Waking up in a new world

[Z] Ritchie's POV:

She clapped her hands teleporting us to our new dimension's. I remember seeing a meadow & silver hair. But then I passed out for who knows how long.

after he was found

I started to wake up hearing someone's voice. I opened my eyes to see an infirmary room & two people. I was about to ask where I was but the one with silver hair beat me to it.

[E/FTO] ???: Your wake brother!? Sir Eden Ritchie woke up!!

[FTO] Eden: Good I'll talk to him a bit but get him some food Brandeen!!

So, his name was Brandeen & the other one was Eden... Strange name but ok. I sat up as this Brandeen person made his way to me with a plate of food. I knew that I couldn't eat normal human food but I could tell that he wasn't going to tame no for an answer. So, I took the plate & ate the food to be nice.

[E/FTO] Brandeen: Brother can you tell me what happened after you ran!?

I looked up at him not knowing what to say but before I could say anything an explosion went off making Brandeen & Eden alarmed. They ran out to see what happened as I just sat there confused on what just happened. I got out of the bed they had me in & walked towards the door. I hear talking & footsteps, so I hid behind a desk.

[FTO] ???: Are you sure that whatever caused that light is in here?!

[FTO] ???: Yes, I am very sure Bri. And Silver we don't know what is in there so, we need to be careful!!

I heard the door open making me freeze. They walked in & I could tell that they were looking around to find what they were talking about. I turned my head to see two boys & a girl about in their 20's or 40's. I saw that they had left the door open so I started to slowly make my way to it. But fate had it otherwise I was halfway there when I had bumped into a chair knocking it over alerting them that I was there. I got up & bolted it towards the door but one of the boys who had a brown panda hat on saw me & grabbed me.

[Z] Ritchie: L-Let me go!!

[FTO] Michael's POV:

Well had entered the room of which I sensed the same magical powers from the light that shined yesterday. Me, Bri, & Silver were looking around. At first we didn't see anything but then we heard a chair fall. We turned around to see the other Ritchie running towards the door. I knew something was off but before I could say anything Silver had run & grabbed him.

[Z] Ritchie: L-Let me go!!

[FTO] Michael: We won't hurt you, calm down!!

I could tell that he wanted to believe me but with the way Bri & Silver was looking at him & acting he wasn't. I told Silver to let him go so we could talk to him. Silver got off of the other Ritchie before I said anything I noticed his magic aura was different & similar to the light yesterday.

[FTO] Michael: I am going to ask you a question so, you better answer it truthfully!!

[Z] Ritchie: O-ok?!

[FTO] Bri: Why he's a criminal!!

I could tell that he didn't like being called a criminal.

[FTO] Michael: You're not from this world are you?!

I looked at him making eye contact. His eyes widened like he had been figured out. He was about to answer when another explosion went off, so I told Silver to grab him & to take him with us so we can figure this out. Silver did what I asked him of course. Ritchie didn't like this fact as he tried to get out of Silver's grip failing. Brandeen had just run in when we jumped out the window. I noticed he saw that we had this version of Ritchie & he was about to use his magic if I hadn't used my shadow teleporting to get us out of there.

[FTO] Silver's POV:

The boy that Michael made me carry had passed out during the teleportation. I looked to see where we were to see that it was the Divius Magia guild. I wonder why Michael asked this version of Ritchie that question.... Could this really be a different version of the one we know?!