Chapter 10: To Be Human..... Again?!

[G/FTO] Brandon's POV:

I was in me & my brother's office when Michael came in with a smile on his face, so I knew he had done something but what?!

[G/FTO] Brandon: What's with the smile & barging into our office?!

[FTO] Michael: I have been thinking about the new Ritchie & his "food" problem!

[G/FTO] Brandon: Um, ok?

Michael let out a sigh.

[FTO] Michael: I found a way to basically make him human. Well not human but he should be able to eat human food & not rely on eating brains!

I was surprised yet I know how important this could be for detective William.

[G/FTO] Brandon: That's great news! Detective William should be with David in the gardens!

Michael nodded & teleported to the gardens.

~With Ritchie & David in the gardens~

[Z] Ritchie's POV:

I was hanging out with David & Kit in the garden when Michael suddenly appeared.

[FTO] David: Um, you ok Michael sir?!

[FTO] Michael: Yes, I am dear David! Anyways, Ritchie, may I speak with you?!

[Z] Ritchie: Um, sure.

David & Kit left, leaving me with Michael.

[FTO] Michael: So, I have good news! I found a way for you to basically become a "human" . You'll still be half-zombie but you will be able to eat normal human food & not worry about brains!

I was shocked & overwhelmed with happiness. I looked at him expecting him to laugh as if this was a joke but he didn't!

[Z] Ritchie: F-for real?! Is this a joke.. Your serious I-I... Thanks!!

I had tears in my eyes. I've looked for a cure ever since I had my first rage mode accident! I saw that Michael took out a crystal of some kind.

[FTO] Michael: I can do it right now. This crystal is a lacrima & it should help you eat normal food plus, give you your own magic!

I looked at the lacrima. It was a dark blue with gray swirls in it.

I looked at it for a bit & then I looked up at Michael.

[Z] Ritchie: Do it please.

He nodded and walked to me holding the lacrima in his hand.

[FTO] Michael: This could hurt a bit, ok!

I nodded understanding the cost. Michael lifted the lacrima up to my chest so, I closed my eyes.

3rd Person's POV:

Michael saw Ritchie close his eyes so, he continued the lacrima went into Ritchie's chest making him glow with a blue/gray aura after a bit the glow went away.

[FTO] Michael: You can open your eyes now!

Ritchie opened his eyes & looked down at his hands. His skin was back to its normal tone, his eyes a midnight blue thanks to the lacrima, while his hair went back to an orange ginger.

[Z] Ritchie: Thank you again! You have no idea how much this means!!

[FTO] Michael: No problem! Since you have a magic lacrima in you means you now have magic. I'll ask Brandon & his brother to help you since they also got their magic the same way!

[Z] Ritchie: Understood.

Ritchie walked back to the guild hall with a smile on his face thinking about what he was going to do now that he is back as a human.