Chapter 3: New dimension & Making friends

[E/FTO] Ritchie's POV:

I was falling from the sky. I was going to use my magic but before I could I fell into a building & lost consciousness.

-few minutes earlier with The MisFits-

[Z] Austin's POV:

I was walking inside our hideout. Then all of a sudden I heard a crash & a scream coming from Justin's room!! I started running towards Justin's room when I got to his door the others minus Colin who I'm guessing was with Justin. We entered the room to see Colin calming down a panicking Justin. I looked to where he was looking to see a hole in the ceiling.

[Z] Austin: HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?

[Z] Colin: W-we don't k-know. We were playing a game when all of a sudden the ceiling fell?!

I started to walk closer to the broken ceiling.

[Z] Bri: Austin, be careful!!

I kept walking towards it when I noticed blood.... Wait... BLOOD?!

[Z] Austin: GUYS THERE'S BLOOD?!

I ran towards the blood & once I got there I saw a boy who looked not much older than us. Seekaah ran up to me, seeing the boy as well. We looked at each other but then started to get him out of there. When we finished I put him on the couch & checked to see if he was alive.

[Z] Austin: H-He's alive... H-how?!

I grouped the team up & started to talk to them about what we were going to do with him.

[Z] Justin's(Johan) POV:

Austin was talking to us about what we should do with the mysterious guy. I turned my head to see the boy's eyes opening. I tapped Colin's shoulder & pointed towards the boy.

[Z/FTO] Ritchie's POV:

I was waking up & once I opened my eyes I noticed that I was inside a building. I started to sit up when all of a sudden someone told me to lay down. I fell off what I was laying on & screamed out of panic.

[Z/FTO] Ritchie: W-where a-am I?!

They looked at me worried & one that looked like that Jakey guy walked over to me. I moved backwards & had my back to the wall.

I noticed that he saw that & he looked sad. I was confused it was that time wizard yet he looked different.

[Z] Justin: Y-yeah calm down you are injured!!

I tried to get up but once I did the one that looked like that shadow dragon boy.... Colin I think it was! He grabbed my arm. I tried to run but he didn't let go.

[Z] Colin: I'm not going to hurt you fell the ceiling collapses.

[Z] Austin's POV:

I walked towards Colin who was trying to calm down the mystery guy.

[Z] Austin: What's your name?!

He looked at me confused for a moment & looked conflicted.

[E/FTO] Ritchie: My name is Ri.... Rian!

I saw that he was definitely new around here so, I asked him if he had anywhere to go & he said no but before I could say anything Bri came out of where.

[Z] Bri: How about you stay with us!? We have enough room!

This Rian guy looked surprised at Bri & also deep in thought.

[E/FTO] Rian(Ritchie): Um... Are you sure?! I won't be a problem?!

[Z] Austin: *sighs* It's fine. Anyways, you don't have anywhere to go & this world isn't the safest!!

I noticed he had tears in his eyes & he smiled a bit making me wonder what happened to him!?

[E/FTO] Rian(Ritchie): T-then I'll stay, t-thank you!!