Chapter 4: A magic guild & who are you?!

[Z] Ritchie's POV:

I heard arguing as I woke up. My eyes opened to see an old stone roof as I sat up. I started to look around at my surroundings. I noticed that the door was open so I started to make my way towards it.

I was walking out of the room when I heard the voices again, so I headed in that direction to figure out where I was plus, to figure out if they were friends or not. I saw the people who basically kidnapped me & a few new faces.

[FTO] ???: Are you sure it was safe to bring him here?!

[FTO] Michael: You guys know about dimension traveling better than the other guild since you guys went through the same thing!

[FTO] ???: Brother he has a point plus, if he is from another dimension like Michael thinks then it means we could possibly go home!!

[FTO] Bri: But we still don't know if he is good or not, so we need to be careful!?

I was about to enter the room when one of them, I think his name was Michael, saw me & smiled a bit.

[FTO] Michael: How about you ask him yourself? You can come in!

I walked into the room on high alert. I noticed that the girl Bri was looking at me like she wanted to attack yet who I think are twins looked at me curiously the boy I think they called Silver was just watching us.

[FTO] ???: My name is Brandon & this is my twin Brother Ritchie. And no I'm not the Brandeen you met.

I was confused but I remembered what Michael said about them also being from another dimension so, I relaxed a bit.

[Z] Ritchie: My name is also Ritchie & as you can tell I'm not from here!

They nodded in understanding. So, they started to introduce themselves.

[FTO] Bri: I'm Bri & I'm the guild leader of the Protectors guild!

[FTO] Brandon: I'm Brandon & this is my twin Ritchie! We are the leaders of Divius Magia.

[FTO] Silver: Names Silver & I am the leader of the Wondering Coins.

[FTO] Michael: Michael leader of GrimShade.

[Z] Ritchie: I'm Ritchie Williams & in my world I'm a detective.

[FTO] Silver's POV:

We all introduced ourselves & it looked like Michael was right about him being from another dimension. Meaning that he is probably going to be placed with Divius Magia or the Protectors guild. I looked over at him, curious he looked like he just got out of a battle zone.

[FTO] Silver: If I may ask what's your world like?

[Z] Ritchie: My world... Complete chaos in my opinion! Everything is survival for the fittest. If you're not strong or in a group then you either die or get turned!!

[FTO] Bri: Turned?!

I see his face go dark void of emotion.

[Z] Ritchie: My world is a zombie apocalypse..... Only a few of us are left that I know of!

We all looked shocked. That means the human race there is almost gone!! I sighed as I walked up to him.

[FTO] Silver: Listen I may not know about your world & what's going on but if you & the others lived this long then I believe that they can survive!!

I saw the others nod their heads in agreement. He seemed worried about something & could tell that Michael noticed as well.

[FTO] Michael: You're hiding something aren't you detective?!

I noticed he had a scared look in his eyes but he sighed nervously & looked up.

[Z] Ritchie: There is another type of zombie in our world. They can move, speak, & think just like humans....

[FTO] Bri: And why are you saying this?!

I saw him move in his chair a bit.

[Z] Ritchie: Because.... I'm one of them!

He closed his eyes as his hair turned a pale blonde & when he opened his eyes there weren't blueish green anymore they were red.