Chapter 16: A Magical Warning

3rd Person's POV:

It seemed like a normal day for everyone in Divinus Magia.

[Z] Ritchie was in the gardens with [FTO] Austin while everyone else was either in town or on missions.

[Z]Ritchie's POV:

I was hanging with Austin when all of a sudden Michael came running past us & into the guild hall.

Austin & I looked at each other before heading into the guild to find out what was happening.

[FTO]Michael: I'm telling you something is wrong, I can feel it!!! A portal appeared then disappeared before anything could go through it!!

I saw the other me & Brandon looked at each other worried.

[Z]Ritchie: What's going on?

[FTO]Michael: Something is trying to come through a portal. We don't know if it's dangerous or safe yet! The portal it is trying to come through keeps failing to open fully.

Before I could say anything, the portal Michael was talking about tried to open up. It seemed familiar then, I remembered where I've felt this before. It was when me & the other me switched places!!

The portal fully opened, but before anyone could come out the whole guild hall went into protective mode. It seemed like waiting to see if whoever came out of the portal was evil or not.

I was about to tell them to wait when the girl who switched us came through.

Ro: HOW IS EVERYONE?!

They came out smiling while everyone else was really confused.

Ro: Oh, detective Williams, long time no see!!

[Z]Ritchie: You're the one who switched us?!

Ro: Yes I was! Giggles How is this world treating ya!?

[Z]Ritchie: Better than the other one, that's for sure.

The boy smiled at this but then their face went serious before turning to the others.

Ro: Due to some problems from Williams' original world I'll be sending your worlds [D]Ritchie & one other person to here. You'll need them to fix the problem that follows. Trust me the dark wizard Ritchie you all know isn't who he is now. I would see when you guys switched you both found someone to help you fill in the missing piece you guys needed to feel whole.

[FTO]Ritchie: Who is this person who's coming with him?

Ro just looked at all of us & smiled.

Ro: Oh... that world's Michael of course!! He was already making a device to teleport over here so, all I did was give them a little help!! Have fun with them & remember they might be Michael but they are very different!! Bye bye for now!!

We all watched them leave, looking between each other as an eerie silence filled the room. I crossed my arms as Brandon's sigh broke the tension.

[FTO]Brandon: We should probably get ready for them!! We don't know what will happen if another man finds out his real brother is back!! Once they arrive be careful we don't know this danger that we're going to face!!

We all agreed going our separate ways getting ready for the arrival.