Meanwhile...

While Peter was in his room, hating himself, everyone else was focused on Flash and his uncle. They tried to defend themselves, but when Pepper let the teachers know they'd been fired from their positions, they broke. Police came to arrest them for assault and other charges, while Harley began searching for Peter.

"FRIDAY, where's Peter?" He asked once he's already searched the main Avenger's floor.

"He would not like to be bothered at the moment." Was FRIDAY's only response.

"FRIDAY, where is he?" He demanded, getting irritated.

"You do not have clearance to know that information."

"What, do I need Stark to ask you?" He was beyond pissed, wanting to comfort his boyfriend.

"Boss does not have clearance either." Now that surprised him, since Stark was the one who created the A.I.

"FRIDAY. Now." He demanded again. "I need to make sure he is ok."

"Mr. Parker is fine, Mr. Keener."

"FRIDAY tell me where he is."

"I cannot do that, Mr. Keener."

"Please, FRIDAY. I need to see him." He pleaded. There was a moment of silence, before the robotic voice spoke again.

"Mr. Parker is asleep. He doesn't wish to be woken up right now." That's when Harley panicked, since that was the regular answer when FRIDAY was told not to answer. He sprinted down the halls, searching for Tony. he found the billionaire in the lobby, arguing with a police officer.

"These two nearly killed my son! They are not getting away like that!" He roared in the poor man's face.

"STARK!" Harley shouted, drawing his attention. Tony whirled around, still fuming.

"What, Keener?" He demanded. "Can't you see I'm bus-"

"I can't find Peter." Harley interrupted. Everyone in the room tensed, before someone spoke.

"Did you ask FRIDAY?"

"Yeah. A lot. Apparently he's asleep and doesn't want to be disturbed." Harley's words made each of the Avengers and their hero friends nervous.

"FRIDAY, where is Peter?" Tony demanded.

"You do not have clearance to know that information."

"Then who does?" He shouted, raking a hand through his hair.

"May Parker and one other undisclosed individual, per the Spider-mom protocall." Came the response. Tony looked pissed, but terrified at the same time.

"Shit."