SPECIAL CHAPTER

In life we have experience a lot of pain. But always think that it happens for a reason. If your partner cheated on you that's his/her choice so don't blame your self...

Cheating is a choice always remember that.

No one deserve to be cheated. Cheating is a very strong word that can affect your physical and mental health. At first it wasn't easy, finding out that your partner cheated on you is the least thing that i wanted to feel. But see, no matter how sweet and how long is relationship with someone if he wanted to cheat he'll cheat. He don't love you if he cheated on you... Because no guy can hurt his girl.

I've realize many things in my life. All my life i haven't felt like i have a family but when i am with Gavin i felt like i am in my home...

After what happened to us here am i helping my self to move on. That's life i guess. Hindi naman natin pwedeng ipilit 'yung nga bagay na 'di talaga para sa'tin. Maybe marami pang opportunity 'yung dadating sa'yo.

You need to tell your self that you deserve better. And so if mataas standards mo, kaysa naman mag stay ka sa taong 'di deserve 'yung love and affection na binibigay mo. Why settle for less? You need a positive mind and environment. Hindi pwedeng mag stay ka sa mga taong walang maidudulot sa'yo.

You need a healthy environment for you to learn and grow... My friends is all that i have in my life and i am very grateful at them. And if you want a healthier mindset pick your friends. Hindi masamang mamili ng kaibigan. 'Yung salitang "if you are worst then sasamahan mo siya kasi mahal mo"? Pang tanga lang 'yon. Ano kayo walang character development?

This chapter is for those people who is silently fighting a heartbreak in lovelife or in friendship. As i've said there is nothing wrong in picking your ideal man, your standards, and your friends. Because Darling, you deserve better inshort you deserve the happiness in the world... There is nothing wrong to be sad. As long as you're a fighter kaya mo 'yan!

So, if your partner make you feel like you are a shit then immediately dump his/her ass. Same as in your friends if they make you feel like you're not belong to them then dump them.

Thank you for reading! ^_^