CHAPTER 9 : AN EVENING WITH ASTRO

Eunwoo's pov

During the whole lecture Moonbin only did one thing , glaring at me constantly and I know the reason very well. Everyone saw me with Y/n this morning and that includes my friends as well. I've always said that I would do anything to avoid any kind of business with her , but now they are witnessing me walking with y/n in the halls , leave the being friends part alone for now.

" Are you planning to burn a hole in my head?" I whispered to the boy sitting next to me as I was unable to handle his glares anymore.

" You need to explain, you know that right?", he said flatly.

I rolled my eyes " I will , but for now please stop with that glare Binnie!!"

He didn't replied back and turned to listen to whatever teacher was saying. All I could do was to heave a sigh .I think I need to tell them the truth . I can't lie to them , they are my best friends and I trust them more than anyone. I know if I'll tell them the whole thing , they'll understand and won't go around telling a single soul. And moreover I don't want them to misunderstand y/n anymore.

I nervously opened the door of the dance studio and immediately met with with the five faces shooting daggers towards me. I gulped the lump that was forming at the back of my throat as I stood in front of them and scratched the back of my head.

" Just spill the tea!" Jinjin who sat in the middle said straightforwardly.

" Yah! At least lemme sit first. I know you guys are mad at me but I'll explain everything okay?" I said as I settled down on the floor in front of them.

" Explain what huh...that you're now close to the girl whom everyone despises here?" Moonbin scoffed .

" Ya'll please listen to me before concluding anything on your own . I have my own reasons okay !?" I argued back.

"Okay boys let him explain first!" Rocky said and nodded at me. I took a deep breath and started explaining everything from my encounter with y/n that night to us being friends nowt. As I was talking all of their faces were same ; totally blsnk as they just stared at me processing all the new found information.

" So yeah , that's why you all saw me with her this morning. " I exhaled.

" I still can't believe that she tried to..." Sanha trailed off still not believing my words.

" But I saw everything with my own eyes .We all just hated her without knowing anything. Seeing her cry her heart out that night made me feel so guilty. I don't know what happened to her exactly but I know this for sure that she was hurt to the point that she started treating others like this to hide her weaknesses. And I want to help her. She made herself look so bad that people fear her now. And everytime she hurts someone , she is hurting from inside even more. " I said as those dreadful memories of that night played in front of my eyes.

" We never knew what she have gone through Eunwoo. From everything we've seen till now , it's pretty obvious that anyone won't like her. It's not your fault , so stop feeling guilty about it!" Jinjin said calmly.

" I know but still...."

"We know where you're coming from , just don't blame yourself. We know the reason for her behaviour now but people don't and they would still hate her." Mj hyung said.

" I know hyung" I sighed looking down at my shoes.

" Eunwoo if she is friends with you now, it means she trusts you. If you want her not to suffer anymore then she needs to change and I believe you can do that" Rocky stated patting my shoulder.