CHAPTER 26 : THE CHOICE I MADE

Y/n's pov

I inhaled sharply as my hand pressed the ' enter' button on the keyboard and - it's done. I just sent my confirmation letter as a reply to the email I received three days ago from the University .

" That's it " I whispered to myself before closing my laptop as I laid down on my bed. I will be leaving in a week , my eyes welled up at the thought. Streams of tears kept rolling down my face as I kept staring at the white ceiling of my room. I couldn't get his image off my mind , when he smiled painfully before kissing me. I know it's not easy for both of us. But I chose to do this for my own sake , I'm glad he understands that. It's not like I would have complained if he was angry with me. He has the right to be angry with me , because I'm the one who's going to leave.

Taking this decision wasn't easy at all. When I applied for the university, I didn't think of it that much. But now , when we're dating it was hard to make this choice - choice to be away from him. It's not going to be easy but I'm ready to face it. I need to find myself first for being able to give him my all.

" I'm sorry Eunwoo for doing this , but I'll come back to you again." I muttered lastly before closing my eyes as the darkness enveloped me.

" What!?" they all shouted together in shock only to attract the glances from the people who were sitting in the cafe. I pursed my lips tightly and looked at Eunwoo who was sitting beside me. He was sitting in an utter silence , gaze fixed on our intertwined hands.

" So what are you two going to do?" Jinjin raised his brows at us. I looked at Eunwoo but he didn't say anything , he didn't even bothered to look up at the guy who was still waiting for our answer.

I sighed deeply " I don't know.....it's going to be hard for us , that's all I know."

" Can you just not leave?" sanha spoke for the first time , sadness clearly laced in his voice.

" How much I wish , but this is a big opportunity , I want to do this , it was my dream . Besides, my Omma will be more than happy to see me fulfilling my dreams. " I said as a small smile formed on my lips remembering the times when I would draw various designs of dresses on the sheet of paper and omma would always say that she'll only wear the clothes designed by me once I'll make it big.

" You should follow your heart y/n , you're lucky to get this opportunity " Seoyeon smiled and I nodded in her direction .

" Don't worry about him , we'll take care of him and we'll keep him away from all the bitches " Moonbin prattled looking at the said guy beside me and I found myself chuckling at his last statement.

" I'm not worrying about that anyways " I snickered rolling my eyes.

Eunwoo suddenly jolted up from his seat pushing his chair backwards. He walked out of the cafe saying that he needs some air. I just stared at his figure until he wasn't seen anymore. I sighed again , burying my face in my hands.

" It's okay y/n , he needs some time . He'll be fine , we're always here for him " Rocky spoke in an assuring tone but how could I not worry about him ?

" You know , I think it's for the better right now" Mj voiced and I could only raise my brows in confusion.

" The agency's contract includes three years no dating pact which we all have to abide to." Moonbin explained looking down

" I don't have any idea what you're talking about, he didn't told me anything " I spoke immediately.

" He didn't planned to tell you ." Rocky blurted and I just sneered.