Polo

Been thinking of the past and that shit been killing me, how can I tell her this bullshit my pride and joy.

"Bae what's wrong?"

"Nun mamas go back to sleep"

"Boy what you lyin foh don't make me beat yo ass"

"Chill maria tonight not the night mann"

"Yeah tonight not the night to be lyin to me"

"Maria please drop it"

"Ian droppin shit! Let me know wassup for I go to Christian house and bang some shit out until he tell me"

"I can't tell you yet can you just accept that and go back to sleep"

She looked me in my eyes

"You wanna die tonight?"

"Mmcht. Mannn chill"

"DO YOU WANNA FUCKIN DIE TONIGHT!"

"NO BAE DAMN"

"WHAT THE FUCK GOING ON YOU GOT FIVE SECONDS"

...
"1"

"2"

"3"

"Shorty claiming I got her pregnant and she showed up with dude and I think he mine"

...

"Who"

"Maria she don't matter"

"WHO TF IS IT?"

"Bri"

*smack*

"MARIA!! Damn Mann"

"GEt tf out and go think about your stupid ass actions somewhere that's not here"

"bae"

"DIDNT I SAY GET THE FUCK OUt!"

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen"

"You didn't mean to get a bitch that you told me you didn't fuckkk pregnant? Mannn get the fuck out"

I grabbed my phone and car keys and headed out, she need time and so do I

~~~
I knocked on the door hoping he was still up I needed him more than ever but she opened the door I shouldn't be surprised.

"Christans in the shower"

"Oh I'll wait for him"

"Where's Maria?"

"Home"

"That's not like her to not go with you"

"Hey mann wassup"

"I told her and it didn't go well"

"ja'na, can we have a moment alone?"

"Yeah sure, I'm heading out"

"I thought you were staying over"

"I'll come back over I'm going to get some things"

I watched them kiss before she left

"Polo this something you have to figure out now man, get the DNA test! Maria is gonna need time, if you need a place to stay for a couple days I got you"

"Thanks c, I don't know what I'll do without you"

"I guess you'll never find out"

"I see you and ja'na looking happy"

"Taking it slow which is hard cause all I wanna do is fuck her"

" don't rush shit again, y'all deserve y'all happy ending"

ja'na came walking in the door in some "fuck me shorts" I gave Christian the look and shook my head While mouthing slow

"I'm heading to bed I have a class in the Morning"

"I'll be in there soon"

When ja'na was out the clear he looked at me

"How am I suppose to take it slow when she been doing shit like that? That girl is killing me man"

"Don't fuck up the process, finna crash on the couch I gotta get shit clear bright and early"

"Goodnight man"

"Goodnight"

that night I couldn't sleep well knowing everything I fought for and build with Maria might be coming to a end. The mistakes that I made in the past just won't stop coming and fucking  up my future this shit is stressing me the fuck out. I gotta fix shit and I gotta do it fast.

—-

I woke up from my phone ringing like crazy it was the big homie I quickly answered it

"Ion got a lot of time yo, get to yo friend tell her keep her mouth shut the feds picking everyone up and I ran everyone have shit in order and get my money to bail me out...if she get out about what happened we all go down me, the gang, yo friend, her family, nigga everybody this a rico"

"Bet"

Fuck