13) ja'na

"So i tried to talk to him and he ignored me"

"Maybe because you told the school his dick was small maddie"

"I was drunk"

"Hows the dude you were talking too"

"Turns out he has a girlfriend"

"Damn" marie mumbled

"Im tryna make it work with Christian yah know"

I turnt my neck so fast she did a double take

"Something wrong"

"How are you going to make it work he wants nothing to do with you"

"Well he cant let two years go away"

"Clearly he did and he wasn't the only one"

"What's that suppose to mean"

"It means back off and let him be happy"

"Happy? Before i came along Christan was lonely, i was the best thing that happened to him! He might be cute but truth be told that boy couldn't pull a good thing even if it was handed to him"

Marie looked at me. And i gave her the look

"First you aren't the best thing that happened to him i remember clearly him saying he never loved you like he loved me. And for someone that had a backup nigga the whole time you sure don't know how to keep a nigga... christan is mine! He's been mine since he first ate this pussy and it took me three years to figure out...he ain't going no where, and for your information MY dick ain't little, i know cause when he fucked me he made me cum four times...you had your little moments but its over now"

"She tolded yo ass...i never liked you anyway hoe"

We walked out the cafe and and headed to our cars

"Where you going now? "

"Im going to get my men"

"About time bitch...go handle yo business"

I rushed to my car and headed to the gym where christan was getting ready for his match tonight.

I cant believe im doing this, i cant believe i was blind. All i need is him, he's all i ever fucking wanted

Pulling up to the gym it was packed. I could hear the cheers, and the smell of booze.

I open the door to see Christan throwing a right hook making his opponent stumbled back. He throw punch after punch until his opponent right hooked him in his stomach, christan stumpled back getting a blow in his head. He quickly got hinself together throwing a hit in the jaw.

I made my way to the front and christan eyes stopped on me.

I saw it coming before he did. His opponent right hooked him in his jaw. The crowed roared when christan fell down..his eyes rolling but staring at me.

I rushed to the rope

"Get up!"

"1"

"Get up! Get up"

"2"

I could hear the crowed counting out loud

"3!"

"Please get up,you cant lose "

"4!"

I couldnt think straight as we were getting closer to ten

"5!"

"Baby please, keep your eyes open!"

Polo rushed to the rope

"Get up man!"

"6"

"I love you christan!  Im sorry for not telling you and showing you before...i fucked up i know but you cant give up now"

"7!"

His body started moving, he slowly moved his legs and arms

"8!"

He lifted himself up with his arms and let out a roar, before pushing himself all the way up

"And the ripper is back up folks, let the match begin"

The bell ringed and Christian stumpled some but quickly got his balance in check!  His opponent came charging and christan quickly moved out the way and bounced on the rope

"COME ON CHRISTIAN YOU CAN DO THIS!!"

christan studied his opponent and locked eyes with his knee that was stollen, he tried so hard to hide it.

Christan charged at him hitting a right hook, also sending a blow to the knee. He feel down allowing christan to send another right hook and this opponent was out cold.

"AND ONCE AGAIN THE RIPPER IS LEFTED UNDEFEATED"

Me and polo rushed in the ring and helped Christian out and we quickly took him to the back and sat him down

"I need you to go get the first aids kit ja'na"

I rushed out the room and down to the closet and grabbed two first aids.

I rushed back to the room just in time to hear

"She said she loves me men"

" of course she do, just let her down easy Christian"

"I will"

I walked into the room like a g, whole time my feeling was crushed as hell and I just wanted to cry my eyes out.

"Anything I can do to help?"

"You know what, he don't have no serious injuries just put some cream on the bruises and you know patch him up I gotta go get the next fight ready"

"Ok"

I started doing what I was told I could feel his eyes in me the whole time. That just made it worst.

"I heard what you said"

" and what did I say?"

"That you loved me"

"Go ahead and let me down easy c"

"Ja'na I just, I can't put myself in another situation like we had again"

" you know I was told to fight for you if I really wanted you. The only thing I could think of when driving over here was that I didn't know how to fight for you, because I know I hurt you so much in the past, I know you can't forget all of the shit I put you though.i knew it was a chance that you would do this, but I still came, I wanted you to know how I felt,, I wanted you to know I'm not giving up on you, because you never gave up on me..I love you, I have always loved you, and I'm telling you I want you, I want all of you, I'm willing to give you all of me, I'm done with lying to myself and lying to others and not being happy, because when I'm with you Christian I'm just happy and I don't have to worry about anything because as long as I have you I'm ok. And I know, I know I'm difficult! And I'm trouble, and I'm a headache, and I'm a pain in the ass, but this is me fighting for you! Only you! All of you! Because I love you and I can't let you go and I'm sorry for all the bullshit I put you though,, but I promise you, I will change, because life without you is not worth living"

"I-I love you too"

"Will y'all kiss already I'm tired of just waiting here"

I crashed my lips into his and the room started spinning

I was home again

And so was he ❤️