5) ja'na

I didnt even go inside the party yesterday it was a waste of an outfit and a waste of time. But just like I promised i called uncle jack and he told me to meet him at a gym called

'Jacks'

"Glad you made it"

"I mean I couldn't turn down an offer"

"Come inside let me show you around, lets see if you like the place and if you do than you could work here"

"Alright"

He walked me thought that different parts of the gym, he has a different room for each tool . he says he likes to have order and neatness

He told me about the different events they have here, like the boxing matches, the workout training, discounts, and many more.

He told me it was always his dream to become  a ower of a gym.

"I also have my own bodygaurd service, thats where they money really comes from! Who knew  everybody would need protecting"

"I like the gym and the structure and everything you did with the place"

"So I take it you want the job?"

"Yes Thank you so much jake"

"Your welcome I do what I do to help out,  you mean so much to my nephew he just dont want to show it"

"I dont blame him"

"Well! You can start on monday! I'll give you more information then! As for the housing situation give me a day to figure something out"

"You already did so much for me! You dont have too"

"But i want to"

"Can I hug you?"

"No, you never know who's looking I dont need anymore phone calls to a certain red head"

"You still haven't changed one bit old men"

The bell ringed signaling someone entered the building

"I didnt realized the gym was opening up now, anyway you're  good to go"

"Thanks"

~
I made it to my mothers house just to see a car parked outside that I didnt recognize.

"Mom?"

"I'm in here"

I walked inside the living room and there sat and men

"Hello"

"Hi you must be ja'na"

"And you are?"

"Calvin"

"Nice to meet you"

"Ja'na this is the father"

I did a once over this guy looked young!

"How old are you?"

"Im 26"

"I'm gonna go to my room now"

"Oh ja'na your friend  upstairs"

"Who?"

"Marie"

I left them alone while they talked about important grown up stuff! I had other problems like why this girl who called me a hoe was in my bedroom

"Can I help you?"

"I just wanted to talk...alone

"You got five minutes"

"How have you been?"

"Great. Next question"

"Why are you being like this?"

"This question is why not. I want nothing to do with you I just want to go to college and see my sibling get born"

"We've been bestfriends since preschool. Your gonna throw that all away"

"You though it all away when you choose someone else words over mine! When you choose dick over me!"

"I never choose polo over you!"

"Really, then we wouldnt be here if you didnt"

"Were here because you left!"

"No, where here because you realized you were a stupid bitch! That listened to the wrong people! You're in my House right now trying go win me back but its not working...you haven't changed and I refuse to bring narrow headed people back into my life"

"Well I tried because I'm not about to kiss no one ass"

"Exactly what im talking about, you do you marie because you still dont see it"

"Make me see it"

"Whats the point if its going in one ear out the other"

"I see...I think I over stayed, I see your clearly not trying to forgive and forget"

"Because you can never forget! And you can't forgive someone who hasn't saw what they did wrong"

"So what did I do that was so wrong"

"Why should I have to tell you? So you can ask forgiveness, when you figure out what you did wrong then come talk to me...until then keep having your head up your ass because I too dont kiss anyones ass!"

"Goodbye ja'na"

"See yah later marie"