Chapter 3 - Collar

Recap(Eraserhead's POV):

"You'll be joining the Hero course and you'll be in class 2-A"

That took Hitoshi with surprise. I heard Kaminari whisper something to his cousin and she and her mom left the room.

Kaminari averted his gaze from Hitoshi. Hitoshi kept looking at Kaminari and Kaminari wouldn't look at him. I appreciated that because this decision was for him only. It wasn't to be influenced by others.

He finally gave up on trying to have Kaminari look at him and he looked at me. He took a deep breath and said something that made both of us look at him with surprise.

---------------------------------------

Kaminari's POV:

I was super happy that Toshi was getting an offer to join UA but I knew that if I wanted him to go he'd go whether he wants to or not.

So I made sure not to look at him. Just so I wouldn't influence his decision. I could feel his staring at me but I managed to refrain from looking at him.

Finally I heard him take a deep breath.

"I'll join if I can get a room without cameras in it."

I looked at him in surprise. I mean he wasn't really in a position to make demands or negotiate.

Aizawa-Sensei looked surprised too. A few seconds passed before he said "I'll allow it if you share the room with someone and have cameras at the window and door."

That was actually pretty smart. There would be cameras to record whether he left the room or not and there was a student to make sure that he want getting into any trouble.

Toshi was considering it. Then he said "Sure but I want to share with Denki"

Aizawa-Sensei nodded and said "I was planning on putting you two together anyway. Kaminari has an extra bed in his room and the cameras are already there so that he doesn't do anything stupid in the dorms."

Toshi didn't look surprised at the extra bed thing since no one liked me back in Middle school but he was surprised to hear Aizawa-Sensei call me stupid.

Aizawa-Sensei turned to me and said "Did you two meet at the hospital or School?"

I froze. I didn't like talking about it. I knew that Toshi didn't either so I decided to speak instead because I know him and he would literally do anything for me. Especially after my breakdown in front of him.

"We met at school." I said quickly "We actually didn't see each other in the hospital"

Aizawa-Sensei nodded he was getting out of his chair before Toshi asked something "Is it possible that you don't tell them I'm a Villain?"

Aizawa-Sensei looked at him and said "Why?"

Toshi replied "I don't want them treating me differently and after maybe a month or two then we could tell them that I was a villain and we can see how they react."

It sounded pretty simple. It would also identify people's behaviour. Like if I didn't know Toshi and he came in as a student and I befriended him. Then once he's out if I dump him straight after I technically pick and choose people off of their past lives and don't really look at the future, but if I don't I choose to accept that he's still the same old Toshi. Which he is. Then I'm a nice person who sees change in everyone.

Aizawa-Sensei looked thoughtful for a moment but then shook his head "I can talk to the others but for the students safety it's technically safer to have them know who you were- are." He corrected.