Chapter 8

After that date, I couldn't have been happier. Ashton had opened my door like a gentle men. On the way back home, Ashton held my hand, while using the other one to drive. And when we got home he opened the door again and then kissed my knuckles. I was a blushing mess the whole time.

After I had gotten ready for bed, Ashton came out to the living room. "Do you wanna sleep with me again Kitty?"

As he spoke he started to scratch behind my ears making me purr and nuzzle into his hand. I nodded and response and he just giggled because I was to busy purring to actually answer the question.

Soon enough we were cuddled up in his bed, just like the night of that storm. My tail was laying across both of our legs, and my ears twitched every now and then, do to Ashton's soft breaths. Neither of us were asleep. We were just laying there, enjoying the silence. Listening to each other breaths.

Ashton had his arms wrapped around me tightly, my human ear was listening to his heartbeat.

I never imagined myself to be in a bed, cuddling with someone. It all kind of happened quickly. Not like I'm complaining, I'm perfectly fine with all of this.

I yawned and nuzzled closer into Ashton.

"Hey Luke?"

I looked up at Ashton. "Yes?"

Ashton bit his lip. "Can I kiss you again?"

I blushed deeply, but nodded slowly. I wasn't going to turn down another kiss from him. So enough he was already leaning down and pressing his lips to mine. I sighed happily and kissed back. The way his lips felt on mine was amazing really. His were rough but also so soft, I didn't know that was possible. He put passion into his kisses and made sure that they were gentle.

I knew right then and there, that I was falling for Ashton. Which was a terrifying thought. I didn't want to be let down again. I didn't want to have my heart broken. I didn't want to loose him. And I didn't want to go back to that corner.

But I still put passion into the kiss as he wrapped his arms tighter around my waist. He deepened the kiss slightly, making sure to still keep it soft. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt my ears twitch in excitement as Ashton slowly rolled us, making it so be wad on top.

I felt my cheeks heat up when Ashton licked my bottom lip. I swallowed before opening my mouth, letting his tongue move into my mouth. We slid them over each other and he explored every inch of my mouth.

It ended to soon when we had to pull away because we lost our breath. I swallowed and slowly opened my eyes. Ashton still had his eyes closed as he smiled and leaned his head onto mine. I felt so special when he opened his eyes and looked into mine. It made my breath hitch.

Most people don't appreciate hazel eyes. They're beautiful and i'd much rather have hazel eyes instead on my ugly blue dull eyes.

(It was so hard writing that wow. Luke's eyes are beautiful)

Ashton kissed my nose before pulling me close and nuzzling his face into my neck. I kept my arms wrapped around his neck, and smiled while he wasn't looking.

"Goodnight Kitty." I blushed from the nickname that I still want used too.

"Goodnight Ash."

The next morning I woke up cuddled up to Ashton's chest. Well let me refraze. I was laying on Ashton, with my head on his chest and out legs tangled. I have absolutely no idea how we got like this, but I really wasn't complaining. I sighed against his chest, giggling as his breathing lifted my head a little.

I glanced up to make sure he was still asleep and luckly he was.

I yawned, making a little mewl at the end of it. Then I listened to the soft beat of Ashton's heart, thumping against his chest. I drew a few patterns on his shirt with my pointer finger, until Ashton started to wake up. He let out a groan before I felt a hand run through my hair and them he started petting my ears. I hummed and fluttered my eyes.

"Good morning Kitty." I smiled at the name. "Good morning Ash."

Ashton continued to run his fingers through my hair, until I climbed off him and stretched.

"I'm hungry. Can you make me some breakfast Ashy?"

He smiled and sat up, with a nod. "Of course I'll make you breakfast kitty."

I smiled and kissed his cheek before running to the kitchen before he could see my bright red face. Once I got to the kitchen, I started making coffee for Ashton and then I made some tea for myself. So by the time Ashton got out to the kitchen, the coffee wa ready and I was sitting on the counter drinking my tea. 

Ashton made himself his coffee and then started making me chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and eggs. I sat on the counter, playing on his phone, while drinking my tea and swinging my feet. I hummed a random song to myself and took another drink. As Ashton was waiting for the pancakes he turned around and slipped inbetween my legs. I blushed and put down the phone as Ashton wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hi." I giggled from the simple word. "Hello." He smiled and kissed my nose.

He let go when the pancakes were done. Then he made us both plates and then handed me one. I smiled and shyly pecked his lips as a thank you. I began to eat and continued to swing my feet, up until I was done.

Then I put down my plate. Ashton finished and then came back over. He pulled me close and then kissed me again.

It was a great way to start the morning.

Hope you guys enjoyed the fluff! -Sharbear