Chapter 3

The day after I agree with Ashton, about staying with him. Was, well it was a boring day....He had to work, so I just stayed home and watched Tv. Do you want to now something scary about being here?

I can feel myself getting attached to Ashton. Its a cat thing.

I can feel myself wanting to be around him, and to snuggle up to him. Which is bad because he's going to get bored of me soon. He's not going to want me here soon. And that's going to hurt when it happens.

But the whole day I ate a sandwich and drank some juice while watching a show called F.R.I.E.N.D.S. because it looked like a good show and it was funny also.

The good thing about Ashton having to work was, I could take off my beanie and let my ears out. They've been folded up under my hat for awhile now, so it was nice to have them perk up a little.

Ashton's clothes were awfully big on me. His sweat pants were loose and baggy. The shirt went past my hips, I could probable wear it without pants and it would still cover my butt. Oh I also had my tail out too. It was currently wrapped around my waist and I played with the tip.

I couldn't stop asking myself questions.

Why does Ashton want me here?

Is he playing a trick?

Was he really this genuinely caring?

But of course id have to ask Ashton these questions to get answers to them. And that wasn't going to happen. I shouldn't judge Ashton so quickly. I'm not that kind of person.

I got up to put my plate away before turning on some music and dancing around. I also explored the apartment. I didn't go in to his room, because I didn't know if I was allowed.

As I explored I found a room with a piano and drum set. I smiled and sat down at the piano and played a few notes. I only knew how to play fur Elise. So I did.

My mom never really let me do many activities. She was to afraid of what might have happened. I couldn't blame her. He had no time and money for anything.

One of the reasons she kicked me out.

After I had played around a little I sat down and watched more Tv. It was now a childhood favorite of mine called spongebob. I used to love this show when I was a kid. I always thought of it like, he's different and is always treated differently, so he must know how I feel.

But honestly, now I don't think anyone knows.

I miss my friends. My mom, hell I even miss my dad. But I know I shouldn't ever be able to see them again. They will never except me for who I am.

I sighed and since I was half cat I had nice hearing, I could hear footsteps outside. I slipped on the sweats before sitting down as Ashton walked into the house.

I smiled a little but he unexpectantly dropped the bag he was holding and that's when I remember.

I forgot to put on my beanie.

Ashton was looking at my ears.

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry (x100) because this chapter is short and I haven't updated in ages. But I'm back.
I'm really sorry though. My great grandma passed away a few days ago so I took a small break.
I love you all.
-Sharbear