T E R M S

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙ PLACES ⸙━━━━━━ ◈

1. Earth:
the realms of the humans, the carriers of myths and legends. The home to wishers and secrets unknown.

2. Mirror/mirrored world:
the realms of the royal bloodline, fairytale and many more. The birth home to the guardian.

3. Arphalus:
the underground which is a secret tunnel between earth and mirrored world. It is a living paradox and is not supposed to exist-opened to the eyes of the beholder it can reign chaos to where they step forward. Home to everything bad and dangerous.

4. Portal:
The bridge which connects the realms together. It is through the portal the destrum is initiated by the guardian and the balance between both the worlds are kept. It can only be opened by the guardian, or occasionally, the royal bloodline who would have to sacrifice their lives.

5. Subcus dimension:
a dimension which opens itself to the most strong willed person.

R A N K S

(In terms of manipulation of any powers they hold)

The royal bloodline
The guardian
The subordinates
The royal knights
Cresters
Humans

◈ ━━━━ ⸙RACES⸙ ━━━━━ ◈

Aster(n): the royal members who roam the realms of earth and safeguard it from the clutches of evil

Aster(n):
the royal members who roam the realms of earth and safeguard it from the clutches of evil. They are the carriers who inform the royal hierarchy/bloodline of the situation on earth. The asters are also a part of the cresters but their ancestors were sent to protect the realms of earth.

Crester(n):
citizens who belong to the mirror realm; they are almost similar to humans except they have hair with golden, silver, emerald or ruby ending depending on their rankings. The most skillful and witful cresters, who pass the grocarian test are chosen to work as subordinates under the royal palace or are sent to earth as asters.