Chapter 13

3rd POV (Still no dick sorry) TW: Emotional, triggers possible.

Thor and Loki walked into the Medical Bay, wanting to check on their sister. The first thing that they noticed was everyone passed out on the floor. Thor looked around confused.

"What happened here?" He asked, but Loki was the one who grabbed his attention.

"Where's Freyja?" Loki asked almost demanded. His sister was unstable. He knew how she could be if she was in an unsafe environment. Thor glanced around a bit more frantic. But Loki noticed Rogers and Barnes groaning and trying to sit up. He stomped up to Bucky and pulled him to his feet by the collar of his shirt. "Where. Is. My. Sister?!" He spit out between his gritted teeth. Bucky shoved him off of him.

"She-I-I don't know." He stammered out, from having no energy to really spare. "I woke her up, kissed her. She-I didn't think she would attack us." He got out. He sounded so weak and lost. He knew she wasn't in her right mind. It was almost like when he went Winter Soldier on people. She's not herself. And he doesn't believe she can help it either. At least he hoped so.

"She mentioned something about getting her Child back?" Steve groaned out, sitting up. Thor snapped his gaze to him. His gaze was intense, like he was trying to think. Where would she go? Where could she go? Something answered that question for him.

"We have closed off all borders to the South Beach. Currents have gotten so rough that it almost seems abnormal. Authorities are trying to detain the women still in the ocean." A blonde woman spoke over the tv monitor. She put her finger to her ear, nodding, a look of fear falling on her face. "I have just been told that the woman has taken down both officers. This might be a job for the Avengers. If you are watching. Please help. This woman has put herself in danger."

The monitor cut off, Tony's hand slid back down. "Well what are you all waiting for? Cap, Metal arm, go with Point Break. Reindeer Games, stay here and explain to me what the hell is going on to Freyja." Tony panted out. He was sat up, leaning against his desk, hand over his arc reactor, it must have made him stronger to her powers.

Loki opened his mouth to protest but Thor shook his head. "She needs space, Brother. We'll bring her home safe. I promise." Loki nodded reluctantly.

Bucky helped Steve up as they followed Thor out. Steve and Bucky both rode their own Bikes out as Thor flew. They just had to hope to get there in time.

----

Freyja stood in the ocean, waist deep in the water, blue bursts were pulsing out of her and spreading through the water. The wind was picking up more, the clouds a dark grey, almost like a storm was brewing. Frey's hair was flying in circles in the breeze, her eyes were the brightest blue they had ever been. Her fingers laid skimming the water surface, blue sparking out her fingers, almost like her brothers, but not electric.

"FREYJA!" She heard it. She knows she heard it. Steve's voice. But she ignored him. She didn't want to, she couldn't fight for control. Her mind was buzzing, all the emotions whirling around in her chest and mind like a hurricane. And she was creating a hurricane outside her mind too. Not intentionally. "FREY!" She turned her head slightly. A smirk was on her mouth. It wasn't hers. It was her mask. Her mind was trying to fix her. It had happened before. Right after the incident. But she was locked up during it. She didn't worry about hurting anyone. But it's different now. Her mind was projecting her emotions to the outside world. It was like an eject button for the emotions she felt. The Pain, Betrayal, Anger, Want...No It was something different. She couldn't decipher it though.

She heard a groan behind her, the water swishing around, a hand touched her shoulder. She jerked away. Steve was standing in the water with her. Bucky and her Brother standing on the beach as backup.