She ignores you- oopsies

It started as an ordinary day, Thor shouting for poptarts. Tony blowing stuff up. Clint creeping people out. Wanda reading quietly. Vision staying way too close to her. Peter watching Sam and Bucky fight over the t.v. And me. Sitting in my room all alone.

Again.

This has been happening all day. And Natasha still hasn't come to my room to see me yet

-3 hours earlier -

I woke up with a cold sensation running down my spine, the unsettling feeling doesn't sit with me well. I turn over to see Natasha's side of the bed empty and cold.

She didn't come to bed last night

I stretched and let the morning smell of lavender and oak wood fill me nostrils. The sun blinding me and I silently curse myself for forgetting to close the blinds.

I stared at the ceiling for another 30 mins waiting to see if Natasha came into my room, she usually does in the morning.

Nada.

I groaned and slid out of bed, wacking my elbow on my bedside table and screeching in discomfort.

I stomp my way down the hallway and enter the kitchen to be met with May reading a book and drinking coffee( I'm guessing black, she loves that) whilst sitting on the counter top.

I shuffle towards the fridge, still half asleep. I open the fridge and yet again groan as no food is in there. Cursing Tony for not ordering the shopping.

I move back to my room only to realise that Nat hadn't said good morning to me yet. I swivel back around and stare at her. She doesn't move, just reads.

I just ignore her now, playing her at her own game, going back to my room.

-present-

As I lay on my bed slowly drifting to sleep and drowning out Thor's shouting, my door swings open.

It scares me and makes me jump off my bed and bang my head on the floor

" What the hell!!" I shout at whoever slammed my door open and gave me a slight concussion.

"Nice to see you too" that slight remark sets my mind at ease. Natasha. Although I am angry at her for ignoring me, I want cuddles.

I stand up as she makes her way over to my bed and hops in. "Excuse me?!" The confusion sets in.

"What? A week ago you said you wouldn't talk to me for a week if I don't kiss you! So I kissed you and decided I would ignore you because you didn't kiss me back" that sly assassin. I've had enough of her sneaky remarks already.

I just frown, groan and fall on the bed into my stomach. She reaches over and strokes my back

"Awe did ickle y/n miss her Natasha. Sorry babe" she runs her fingers through my hair as I shift to cuddle her warm body.

"I love you babe, now I want cuddles" I murmur into her chest

" So cuddles you shall get love" she replies matching my tone.

[ AN]

my first story, I hope this is okay. I don't have much experience

I'll love whoever reads this and try to update as much as I can

Drink water and stay healthy loves x