Forced Marriage!?

As the Shigaraki's were finishing their breakfast, a knock on the door came along and interrupted. Hana then rolled her eyes, got up and went to the door, once she opened the door she saw a random Man that looked to be 20 years old. He had dark brown hair and yellow eyes like the sun, and also looked like a Prince.

Hana: umm, hello? How may I help you?

Kai: hello, you must be Princess Hana, correct?

Hana: yee-es?

Kai: well I'm Prince Kai

Hana: okay? Do you... Need anything?

Kai: umm yes and no, I've been sent by King Enji to give you this wedding invitation

Hana: wedding invitation? Who's getting married?

Kai: look in the invitation and you'll find out

Hana POV: rude...

Kai: anyways, I have been invited as well... And I was wondering if I could take Prince Tenko as my date

Hana: you? wanna take my brother? as your date!?

Kai: yes

Hana: *overprotective mode one* now listen here... My brother would never... And I mean never would wanna go on any type of date with you!

Kai: well he has no choice really

Hana: what the fuck do you mean!?

Kai: he has been arranged to marry me, just so you can live happily and not get killed basically

Hana: wait! My brother has to marry you just so we won't get killed?!

Kai: yeah basically, and I think I would make a great brother/son in law... Don't you think?

Hana then started to clench her fists as she was ready to boost Kai miles away, but then Tenko came to the door to see what was going on.

Tenko: sissy what's going on? And who's that?

Kai: ah! The beautiful Prince Tenko, it's a Pleasure to finally meet my fiance!

Tenko: wait... What!? Fiance!? Hana what's going on?!

Hana: Kai... Maybe you should come in and meet your "father in law" And "mother in law" -mumbles- bastard

Kai: I would love too!

Hana then invited Kai in while holding back her anger, she then shut the door, grabbed tenko by his hand and rushed upstairs.
They then arrived in hana's room as Hana opened her door and threw tenko in and locked the door.

Tenko: okay! What the hell is going on!?

Hana: Ten...? I am so sorry

Tenko was confused as in what was happening but then began to worry as he saw tears running down hana's eyes, he then gave her a hug hoping it would cheer her up a little bit.

Tenko: hana? Why are you crying?

Hana: that Prince! He said that you have been arranged to marry him!

Tenko: w-WHY!? NEITHER MOTHER OR FATHER AGREED TO THIS!!

Hana: I don't know! He also said that your his date to this random ass wedding!!

Tenko: let me see!

Tenko then grabbed the invitation, and read what it said. Tenko's face became furious, he then slowly took off his gloves and crumpled the invitation with his Pinky's down, and then it decayed into dust and then he out his glove back on. Tenko then rushed down the stairs along with Hana following behind, tenko and Hana then saw Kai,their parents, kurogiri and sako talking. Their parents had a confused and angry expression letting tenko and Hana know that they are not agreeing to the "arranged marriage".

Nao: My son!? You can't just do that! We never agreed to this!

Kai: you don't have a choice

Sako: and why not!?

Kai: because if I can't have your sexy son... Then you all will be exucuted!

Kurogiri: this isn't fair! We didn't fucking AGREE!

Kai: I don't care! Have your son! At that wedding! Ready for me! And make sure he wears something cute! GOOD DAY TO YOU!

Kai then walked out of the kitchen, but stopped once he saw tenko, then he winked at him. Making tenko throw up in his mouth a little.
Leaving the family in complete anger and frustration.

671 words

(Sry short chapter)