How Touya really feels

At the todoroki kingdom, Touya and kiego started planning the wedding as soon as the invitation's were sent out. Rei planned the wedding song, natsou and Shoto picked the food, while fuyumi chose the wedding decorations.
Touya and kiego were choosing their outfits in the fitting room, kiego was so excited to get married to touya and become King/queen, but for touya, he didn't feel the same. He never really loved kiego, he was forced to marry him by his parents and kiego's when they were born, he didn't have much choice.
Touya is in the fitting room getting measured for his outfit, and he was lookin dull as ever. While getting fitted King Enji walks in, he had a proud expression on his face that his son is following his foot steps of being king. But little did he know touya didn't/doesn't agree with any of this.

Enji: ah, there you are my son, I thought you were done with the fitting by now

Touya: dad...? Why do I have to marry him again?

Enji: because, you get to be king and the family won't be exucuted

Touya: but, why can't I decide to marry him or not?

Enji: look... Either you marry kiego... Or we all die! You don't have much choice son

Touya: ... Fine...

Enji: good, now I'll be waiting outside for you and kiego to choose your wedding cake

Touya POV: ew I hate cake!

Touya: yea, sure dad

King Enji then left the room. As touya was done with the fitting, he started to wonder... Would the shigaraki family really come? Cause the only reason he decided to invite them was because he thought it was wrong what he did to tenko, I mean he thought tenko was cool at first. And he might kinda had a crush on him for a minute. The way he pulled him in close, it was like opening his eyes for the first time.

Touya POV: hopefully he comes- Wait!? Why do I even care if he comes!? He's a fucking gold digging brat!

Touya: whatever...

Touya then walked out of the fitting room and saw Enji and Hawks waiting for him. Then they went to the kitchen to pick out cakes.
A few minutes later kiego and touya were looking at a huge cake it was  fucking RAINBOW🌈.

Kiego: Ooh~ what do you think touya??!

Touya: it looks... A bit much... But It'll do

Kiego: EKKKKKKK~!  FATHER IN LAW WE FOUND A CAKE!!!!

Enji: have you now? What is it

Kiego: RAINBOW!

Fuyumi: of course you would choose rainbow

Kiego: yes... Yes of course I would

Words 450
(Sry short chapter my phone bout to die)